• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers are hurtling towards threats of relocation

8 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I think it has morphed into a bragging contest about hot women thread. To follow along I will add a fun fact about hot women in Miami.  Be cautious when hitting on 10's in Miami because they are not all 100% female, not that there's anything wrong with that.

No matter if they put on makeup better than, MUCH better than females, they still can NOT fool the sizes and voices standards. I had one rule, once there was a/one/any question they are a guy. I found waist was one of the best methods, dudes just never had a small waist. That's gos for ALL body parts, most times there are CLEAR size differences in feet, shoulders, etc.

Then the voice, forgetaboutit....I was blessed with great hearing. I had a blast with many of the trans, the females could NOT pre-game at all.......Plus it would shock this old county boy (as I got more comfy) Id say- " Carmen where are the females?!?!? " She would make one call and 6 models-like females would just appear within minutes and my drooling would take over..... They truly could party along side me and my prime liver. 

I didn't mean for it come off as bragging, just shared a couple member berries. I've nearly had it with the current triangle NC ladies thinking they are legit smoke shows while the top 1% wouldn't even be dog walkers in Aspen or miami.  

29 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Who’s guaranteeing Charlotte gets another team????

I'm sure there's those in St. Louis who think..."we're next in line". (And those in Atlanta that are awaiting the NHL's triumphant return to their fair city)

He is not relocating the team. He would not do that else all our resident site fat guys would no longer have anywhere to play Monday morning GM and tell us how they had the entire last 6 drafts figured out and how they knew this and that player would be a bust etc....For the simple reason that our fat guys need a place to play "I knew it the whole time" after the fact of the matter, this team is moving nowhere. Besides, I don't know what I would do without chatting on here and quietly making fun of some of you portly not getting laid lint in your ass cracks soured milk smelling bastards. All I do these days is work, hit the gym, take my kid to one of his sports practices and bang my hot 19 years younger than me wife. I need this site dammit! I would be lost and down without you all so ole' Douche Hammer Dave won't be moving the team it is as simple as that.

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

Edited by Ricky Prickles

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

No matter if they put on makeup better than, MUCH better than females, they still can NOT fool the sizes and voices standards. I had one rule, once there was a/one/any question they are a guy. I found waist was one of the best methods, dudes just never had a small waist. That's gos for ALL body parts, most times there are CLEAR size differences in feet, shoulders, etc.

Then the voice, forgetaboutit....I was blessed with great hearing. I had a blast with many of the trans, the females could NOT pre-game at all.......Plus it would shock this old county boy (as I got more comfy) Id say- " Carmen where are the females?!?!? " She would make one call and 6 models-like females would just appear within minutes and my drooling would take over..... They truly could party along side me and my prime liver. 

I didn't mean for it come off as bragging, just shared a couple member berries. I've nearly had it with the current triangle NC ladies thinking they are legit smoke shows while the top 1% wouldn't even be dog walkers in Aspen or miami.  

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I think it has morphed into a bragging contest about hot women thread. To follow along I will add a fun fact about hot women in Miami.  Be cautious when hitting on 10's in Miami because they are not all 100% female, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Personally, I hate reaching down a chicks pants for the first time and grabbing a beef bulgogi bigger than my own.

• The D 3

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

Of course none of us think you are bragging. We know you a pimp playa.

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Personally, I hate reaching down a chicks pants for the first time and grabbing a beef bulgogi bigger than my own.

That second time, though ...

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

15 hours ago, Cullenator said:

cringe AF

Not sure if its the overuse of "females" or the gross generalizations but this screams of a dude that calls women milady as he doffs his fedora

Oh man, listen to Beta.

Milady? Lol. Yeah, that is how I talk.

The deal is those girls --females-- up in Washington State were mostly pale and bloated and I was pretty sure it was because they could wear sweaters all year where back home they were laying out in bikinis in March and April and were trying to look good in them. 

I was happy to get back.

• Beer 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:20 PM, SaltAndPepper said:

do people realize he can't move lmao he has his soccer team here. How awkward would that be to relocate the team and still operate out of charlotte with his mls team? lmao

Yeah I don't know why anyone takes this seriously. Can you imagine how much he saves having both teams share a stadium? The cost of relocating the Panthers would be over $650m and untold millions over the long run. They're going to give it to him but the city should be playing hardball on this.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

Yeah I don't know why anyone takes this seriously. Can you imagine how much he saves having both teams share a stadium? The cost of relocating the Panthers would be over $650m and untold millions over the long run. They're going to give it to him but the city should be playing hardball on this.

100%. That dumb motherfuger has plenty of money to accomplish this and ample ability to finance it if he just doesn't want to write the check.

CLT shouldn't pay a dime for this.

Edited by kungfoodude