• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers are hurtling towards threats of relocation

7 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

happy season 4 GIF

Ironically a homeless man started jerking off in front of me at the kannapolis amtrack station. Very on brand for k-town lol

• Pie 1

I'm so over this team and Tepper that I honestly wouldn't care if he left Charlotte.  The Panther's fan base is no different than the rest of the NFL with the exception of a couple teams.  

And I don't live in Charlotte any longer so I hope the city pays for the whole stadium . . . haha. 

Edited by jtm
  • Pie 1

23 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

The downtown area is actually getting pretty nice now. The problem would be the commute. There are no good exits to Kannapolis from 85.

I doubt Kannapolis has a billion plus laying around to fund a stadium and Kannapolis is more conservative politically too, so good luck adding new taxes to pay for it. This "rumor" is likely nothing more than made up for clicks. 

Kannapolis city budget was $125m vs $4.1b for Charlotte. They just don't have the means to come up with that type of coin in a town of 55k people to entice a new stadium.  A suburb like Santa Clara has a county budget of $10b and a city budget of $1.7b (which combined is twice Meck/CLT) which is why some of these suburbs can lure a team with new stadium money.  Arlington, TX has a population of 400k.  We don't have anything around here like that.   

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

I think Northern VA is Commanders territory. Not sure I agree the rest of the state holds any loyalty to the team.

When I was stationed in Norfolk, the redskins were probably the team of the area.  Aside of course from the miitary people who were stationed there and kept there favorite teams.  In truth, even in the area I grew up (triad) there were more Redskins fans than any other team, simply because they were on TV every week.  

3 hours ago, RJK said:

Ironically a homeless man started jerking off in front of me at the kannapolis amtrack station. Very on brand for k-town lol

Im glad to know that Im not the only one to see a homless guy jerking off. Small world.

4 hours ago, RJK said:

My worst homeless encounter was in miami fl. Just started work there and had to ride the train for the first time. The depot was empty and there were about 15-20 benches spread apart, nice looking as well. I buy my ticket and sit down on one of the benches, alone for the next 3 minutes. Then comes 2 homeless guys and they decide to sit next to me....... After about 47 seconds I hear " BAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAaaAAA!!!".....this guy is vomiting right in front of himself........ In shock I wait aaaabout 8-10 seconds and get up and go to a bench 3 units away. Few more minutes past and the train arrives. Get on and take my seat. They preseeded to enter the bathroom before the train moved.  

Miami much like Aspen was a curse. It totally ruined my rating scale about Carolina women, plus Miami nightlife people never slept and everyone was 10s. I came back to NC and just couldn't believe my scale was that wrong........ Im talking girls working at normal stores and gas stations, SMOKED the baddest females in downtown Raleigh. I no longer put up with demands of them and in a way made me more popular.