• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers are hurtling towards threats of relocation

We have one of the worst stadiums in the NFL.  Why not bulldoze it and build a real dome or something conducive to crowd noise like Seattle has?  This would just be lipstick on a pig

• Pie 2

35 minutes ago, FatChad said:

We have one of the worst stadiums in the NFL.  Why not bulldoze it and build a real dome or something conducive to crowd noise like Seattle has?  This would just be lipstick on a pig

so we can't hear our calls b/c opposing fanbases flood the stadium?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

They are as passionate as Panther fans were when Cam was here.  Having a franchise QB does that, ask the Patriots

Yep. Boston is a big city so a ton of fans to draw from and I grew up close to there. I remember going to pre-Brady games in Foxboro and getting handed a bunch of tickets from people who likely had company tickets. They sure weren’t the current obnoxiously annoying fans back then. The Cam years, especially the playoff runs were a lot of fun. We’ve been poo for 6 years now. In 2018/2019, we went 1-15 to finish those years. That pretty much guts a fan base when you also lose both your best offensive player ever and best defensive player ever after 2019.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

They won 15 games that season. Fans were going crazy as the year progressed. Cam just fed the crowds like he always did. I went to every playoff game that year and you are absolutely wrong. Win and fans come out of the woodwork to get wild.

Crap take. 6years of losing and a 7th loaded up is the fan problem in that stadium. Pre-Cam was the wine and cheese crowd but they hated the winning crowd. Too loud and they stand too much. Winning changed those dynamics as quickly as losing did afterwards. 

I went to 4 of those games and they could have been much louder. The team damn near went undefeated. We should have been the loudest fanbase in the NFL.

Cam mentioned this in his podcast that he had to get the crowd involved to get him going. Dude shouldn't be running around the stadium just to get the crowd to make noise.

Loud crowds don't need the players help to get loud. I been to a couple of Ravens game and their crowd is louder than any Panthers game I ever attended. People say we are loud probably haven't visited other stadiums around the league.

Ask Big Kat how different the Panthers crowd are compared to other stadiums. I guarantee you we are at the bottom.

Damn, all that gear. My son just gave me a hoodie and a heavy sweatshirt for Father's Day...I'd be good as long as they stay in the Carolinas. 

Yeah, that's my first thought, so bite me, and get off my grass.

People keep saying Tepper wants to move to a bigger market aren't taking in to account that Charlotte has been a pretty quickly growing market.  It is currently the 21st biggest market in the country and every city ahead has an NFL team.   He would technically have to downgrade market size to move.

• Pie 5

12 hours ago, beo said:

Can you even imagine the absolute trashfire that would ensue not just from an NFL team being in Europe with all of the travel and whatnot, but also it having David Tepper as the owner??? Holy poo that'd be one for the ages.

I am not a proponent of them leaving but in that scenario, it might be worthwhile.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1