• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers take on Germany this week for the Keep Pounding Tour

34 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

From the "Good News, Bad News" department:

Tuesday will give players a tour of Allianz Arena, home of November's game, before hosting an event at Pizza Hut. 

Somebody tell Pizza Hut to bring that damn buffet back! I remember the good old days using my junk food meal on Pizza Hut Thursday night buffet and eating till I nearly puked then retaining water and gaining like 10 pounds the next day and feeling like poo. I miss my youth!

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Somebody tell Pizza Hut to bring that damn buffet back! I remember the good old days using my junk food meal on Pizza Hut Thursday night buffet and eating till I nearly puked then retaining water and gaining like 10 pounds the next day and feeling like poo. I miss my youth!

Some Pizza Huts still have the buffet.  You just need to know where to look

https://thebullamarillo.com/ixp/179/p/amarillo-pizza-hut-bringing-back-the-good-ol-days/ 

5 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

That was good but Pizza Inn was even better

Actually still have one with the buffet here in the little tiny town near me.

• Pie 2

On 6/17/2024 at 2:09 PM, PanthersATL said:

From the "Good News, Bad News" department:

Tuesday will give players a tour of Allianz Arena, home of November's game, before hosting an event at Pizza Hut. 

Operation Bulking Bryce is a go

5 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

imagine flying out to Germany to go to Pizza Hut

Reminds me of when I took a cruise to the Bahamas and when in port saw many people head to the McDonalds

33 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Reminds me of when I took a cruise to the Bahamas and when in port saw many people head to the McDonalds

My first portcall on my first deployment in the Navy was Barcelona, Spain in 1999.

I was absolutely shocked at how many of my shipmates that were going to Pizza Hut and McDonalds. Pizza Hut in Barcelona? Why is that even a thing? Well, I discovered the wonders of paella and sangria. Still my favorite food/drink combination.