• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

worried about guam capsizing?

rayzor

ROFL.

That was pretty funny. In all seriousness the North end of Guam, were the AFB is located, could fall off into the ocean. It isn't attached to anything. I was stationed there for 4 yrs., every time we had a big quake everyone would trip out.

I don't think adding 25,000 people is going to cause the island to "flip over". Props to the HMFIC for not laughing his ass off at the dude.

haha what kind of position does this guy hold?
us congressman. democrat representing the fine people of atlanta and surrounding counties.

he's actually running for re-election this year.

supposedly he has hepatitis-c which is making him confused among other things. don't really care about that. it isn't his fault that he has dummies voting for him.

I heard Guam was a ghetto Hawaii, is the pretty accurate?

Yeah, they have some really nice hotels but pretty much it is just bars, strip clubs, and gun ranges.

The greatest thing about Guam was that rich Japenese men would send their hot ass daughters there to vacation. Thinking that it was a sort of "America" without having to send their daughters to the disgusting U.S.A.. They think that if they send them to the US then they will come back pregnant with a white mans baby. Unfortuanately for them about 2/3's of the island population is American military. HAHAHAHAHAH, I probably knocked up about 20-30 Japenese chicks alone.

Yeah, they have some really nice hotels but pretty much it is just bars, strip clubs, and gun ranges.

The greatest thing about Guam was that rich Japenese men would send their hot ass daughters there to vacation. Thinking that it was a sort of "America" without having to send their daughters to the disgusting U.S.A.. They think that if they send them to the US then they will come back pregnant with a white mans baby. Unfortuanately for them about 2/3's of the island population is American military. HAHAHAHAHAH, I probably knocked up about 20-30 Japenese chicks alone.

rep

I spent a year in Guam one week. Its is a lot hotter than Hawaii, and they have those damn brown snakes. And birds that will attack you.

HA those damn birds. You know you are a tough as poo species when EVERYTHING on an island gets eaten by snakes but you.

I remember watching a group of Air Force about 40 strong PTing one morning. Well it was mating season for those pesky black fugers, which is when they are especially bad. They ran under about 10 palm trees and about 10 of those birds went on the offensive. Possibly the funniest thing I ever saw. One guy in particular distress took off running to the right and ran smack into a truck parked on the curb. Knocked his ass out and the birds kept attacking him.

To get back to the vid, Do people really think islands are just floating there?

There may be one out there but I know most Islands dont float and there is about 1% chance that it could tip over. I mean anythings possible right?

Archived