• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCoy to work out for Carolina

geno471588

was watching colt talk to todd mccshay today on espn after his pro day workout. colt said that the panthers were going to come down and give him a private workout as well as probably fly him to carolina for another. foreshadowing maybe...?

For the record, the Panthers evaluate every player in his draft and they will likely will have private workouts with a few players but really doesn't mean anything but it doesn't mean they are not interested.

From the looks of things and by the way they have been looking at a string of QBs from The Golden Calf of Bristol down to that Brown kid out of Troy, they will most likely select a QB somewhere in the draft.

Lastly, I think McCoy will surprise a lot of people, many see him as bust but he isn't Vince Young, you know? I would consider him a better prospect then The Golden Calf of Bristol with the same type of leadership.

Well I am watching Path to the Draft as we speak and I believe I just saw Jeff Davidson in the background of Colt's pro day video. Not that it means anything as we have all established but I do think it is evident that we are at least taking a look at him.

Archived