• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the Carolina Panthers found themselves in the worst situation

On 7/20/2024 at 11:26 AM, HardcoreHokie said:

Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, and Teddy Bridgewater could probably start for the Panthers right now.  Maybe even Taylor Heinicke.  Good times.

LaVar Ball's Miz TV Appearance | Page 2 | Wrestling Forum

On 7/19/2024 at 9:37 PM, kungfoodude said:

I have no idea why anyone believes in this guy. He's a low rent, lower ceiling Brock Osweiler. 

He seems to be a likable enough guy in a team setting and has all the physical tools, he's just always been lacking in his mental game. He's still on an NFL roster which says something. He's been put in terrible situations for a long time, without any real chance with legitimate coaching until last year in SF. He's more of those what if kind of NFL guys for me. Similar to KB and "what if" he hadn't shredded his knee and his mom hadn't passed away at such a pivotal time in his life. Never gonna actively root against the guy, but would like to see him succeed a little after being led by Gase and Rhule. I think he deserves something for putting up with those 2 chuckleheads and OOU.