• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minicamp notebook: Diontae Johnson creating plays, and competition

I'm really intrigued with our potential not getting to excited but really just thinking if DJ can become our AT from last year, our go-to WR number one option he's a play maker to the max. Our second option being split between JT/(or any other TE that steps up) and AT, third option being XL gives me a slight optimism that we'll be able to move the ball this year somewhat efficiently with a strong running game. Expect DJ to be targeted early and often making big play after big play I'm hoping for  130 yds 8 rec type of Sundays. Plus a couple 40-50 yrd options I could see Bryce hitting 250+ alot easier then last year's struggle when he barely hit 200 on the regular. We could be in for some decent production maybe upto nfl standards. Anybody think similar? 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, trucpfan said:

I'm really intrigued with our potential not getting to excited but really just thinking if DJ can become our AT from last year, our go-to WR number one option he's a play maker to the max. Our second option being split between JT/(or any other TE that steps up) and AT, third option being XL gives me a slight optimism that we'll be able to move the ball this year somewhat efficiently with a strong running game. Expect DJ to be targeted early and often making big play after big play I'm hoping for  130 yds 8 rec type of Sundays. Plus a couple 40-50 yrd options I could see Bryce hitting 250+ alot easier then last year's struggle when he barely hit 200 on the regular. We could be in for some decent production maybe upto nfl standards. Anybody think similar? 

The fanbase needs to pump the breaks on Sanders.

Not only is he a 4th rounder, but a TE at that. The best TEs in the league RARELY show out as rookies, it's one of the hardest positions in football to play. He will need some time to develop, but I like him as a prospect and he was good value in the 4th. Expect more things from him next season and beyond, but I think he will be firmly behind at least Tremble this season, and potentially Thomas (If we keep him) as he is a better blocker.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1