• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Madden Sims 2024 Schedule

I know zero about Madden football but was sucked in due to boredom and watched a couple of simulation games or Madden contests whatever they are. Someone is running 2024 season schedules played as Madden games. They are about an hour long. Maybe you guys hate them, I don’t know enough about setting up a Madden contest to know if it is righteous but it was kind of fun to look at. Haven’t watched this one yet, probably  will tonight.  Bryce looked really good vs Chicago in week 5 lol. I was shocked. The OL, entire team, included.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

Posted (edited)

Well this one is more like it, 28-3 Falcons in the 3rd before I just stopped.  Sorry. 

Bryce lovers: watch the Chicago game not this one. Bet the farm on Bryce.

Edited by strato

I spent about 35-40 minutes skimming through each game. It’s painful. Don’t watch it if you’re optimistic at all.

That being said though, they still have the offense running the same Frank spread BS and throwing 5 yards 40+ times per game. So not really all that realistic either from what we are hearing about the philosophy. 

14 hours ago, strato said:

Well this one is more like it, 28-3 Falcons in the 3rd before I just stopped.  Sorry. 

Bryce lovers: watch the Chicago game not this one. Bet the farm on Bryce.

I'm more willing to bet that Bryce could be a top QB and he'd still be trashed by fans. 

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I spent about 35-40 minutes skimming through each game. It’s painful. Don’t watch it if you’re optimistic at all.

That being said though, they still have the offense running the same Frank spread BS and throwing 5 yards 40+ times per game. So not really all that realistic either from what we are hearing about the philosophy. 

It’s last year Madden so no surprise. Coach may look like Canales but it is just Reich in disguise. 

Posted (edited)

They have all the rookies. The DC game has Ron though. With the new QB. It is weird. 

pantherclaw, Bryce sort of is what he is, and in Madden he makes throws the real Bryce can’t make. Here and there. He ain’t ain’t a top QB in Madden though, lots of picks. aone of them lol was the throw that scares the hell out of me when he throws it, out to the boundary... quack quack.

Edited by strato