• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Renovation Talk

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

goal is always to move you from your cheap drinking tailgate areas....into a "better place".  Where you can pay someone large sums to drink the same beer you were drinking for cheap. 

Parking garages SUCK for tailgating.  So if I ever go to another Panthers home game, I'll just wear some good hiking/running shoes because I'll be walking a while from a good ole gravel parking lot...if they still exist within a mile radius of the stadium by then.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, CRA said:

as an actual fan, I don't give 2 poos about updating to current standards.  Updating to current standards is just about money from people that don't care about actual football.   I care about having a winning team and a good team.  Not much else. 

This.  I'm not driving 3 1/2 hours each way to watch a shitty team no matter how fancy the stadium is.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

As a former charter PSL owner (we sold our PSLs about 10 years ago), we went back and attended the Green Bay game last Christmas Eve. We were traveling for the holiday and decided we'd stay in Charlotte and catch the game.

Having not set foot in the stadium for 10 years, it took 30 seconds to realize nothing has changed. The fan experience is no different than it was when we left. Even the same, tired music between plays, the same "let's get fired up, rah, rah" crap. Even Sir Purr's routine is the same.

The best thing about the entire game experience was the fact the Panthers almost won the game against Green Bay- I think it was a bad officiating call that lost the game. Other than that, it was disappointing, to say the least, that nothing has really changed in 10 years. It only reinforced our decision to give up the PSLs was a good one. Don't miss it at all.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

As a former charter PSL owner (we sold our PSLs about 10 years ago), we went back and attended the Green Bay game last Christmas Eve. We were traveling for the holiday and decided we'd stay in Charlotte and catch the game.

Having not set foot in the stadium for 10 years, it took 30 seconds to realize nothing has changed. The fan experience is no different than it was when we left. Even the same, tired music between plays, the same "let's get fired up, rah, rah" crap. Even Sir Purr's routine is the same.

The best thing about the entire game experience was the fact the Panthers almost won the game against Green Bay- I think it was a bad officiating call that lost the game. Other than that, it was disappointing, to say the least, that nothing has really changed in 10 years. It only reinforced our decision to give up the PSLs was a good one. Don't miss it at all.

Last game I went to was Oct 30 2014.

Haven't missed a single game since but Ill never go to the stadium again.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Here's the solution. Then move the team to St. Louis, since their fan base has more people showing up to UFL games than the Panthers have showing up in Charlotte.

giphy.gif

Yes genius move. I suppose you're for Atlanta getting an NHL team too ... brilliant.

5 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Here's the solution. Then move the team to St. Louis, since their fan base has more people showing up to UFL games than the Panthers have showing up in Charlotte.

giphy.gif

Everybody knows Charlotte is home of the out of towners. It's why most home games are 50/50.

That won't happen in Raleigh. We really take over. If you show up to a game in another jersey be prepared to get punched on. That's how rowdy we are. Charlotte has oldheads who's time has passed them by. Raleigh will get dirty and bring the energy.

Fug Charlotte!

Raleigh>Charlotte fight me!

• Poo 4

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Everybody knows Charlotte is home of the out of towners. It's why most home games are 50/50.

That won't happen in Raleigh. We really take over. If you show up to a game in another jersey be prepared to get punched on. That's how rowdy we are. Charlotte has oldheads who's time has passed them by. Raleigh will get dirty and bring the energy.

Fug Charlotte!

Raleigh inferiority complex shows up once again. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

50 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fug Charlotte!

I'm guessing you didn't see the Ranger fans who bought their way into PNC during the playoffs? Thanks to that Raleigh faithful who listed their tickets Stub Hub or elsewhere.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

53 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'm guessing you didn't see the Ranger fans who bought their way into PNC during the playoffs? Thanks to that Raleigh faithful who listed their tickets Stub Hub or elsewhere.

Yeah I’m all for Raleigh > Charlotte but there are just as many, if not more out-of-towners residing in Raleigh than Charlotte. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1