• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lessons I learned during my one week "timeout"

Happy Panther

1) First of all do not post every funny thing that is shown on Tosh.0. However funny you may think a bloated elephant penis is, apparently some people do not. To each his own I guess

2) Sports radio stinks. The Mac attack is awful. Frank and buck are below average. Packman is pretty decent though. But in their defense nothing much happens everyday to fill 3 hours

3) I didn't realize how many pictures of Lindsay Lohan pop up everyday. And Britney Spears. Had I been here those threads would have been bumped multiple times. Also Bar Rafaeli has entered my top 10 list. She keeps getting hotter. i don't know how.

74855_barrafaeliposesforpassionatacom_theelder_barrafaeliposesforpassionata3_122_569lo-450x644.jpg

4) Iran is even less of a threat than it was last week. The media keeps telling me the opposite

:cool:

I think you could have come back a day later, so who's fault is it you stayed away a week?

btw I got a gif of a man blowing a dolphin....you want to post it?

No I tried to log on from several different computers. Someone didn't push a button.

You keep your gif if that is what you like to watch pervert

No I tried to log on from several different computers. Someone didn't push a button.

You keep your gif if that is what you like to watch pervert

can u not pm mods either?

nevermind...its a ban and u cant even log on....u should have made another account and pmed dimbee

Archived