• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is so horrible

cookinbrak

I had a woman come to the hotel with a service dog..it was in training but I still had to honor the request even though we dont allow dogs. the fuking dog was an idiot and didnt seem to me that it would have been a good service dog. But im no idiot and im not getting sued for that shiit.

Since I am a paraplegic, I hope some F'ing lawyer takes that a-hole to the cleaners! Hopefully he won't have enough money to eat anything but dogfood the rest of his life!

He may be taken to the cleaners, but he will never eat dogfood for life. They could take it all, but Obama would just give him Welfare, food stamps, free healthcare, etc... He would still be OK.:eek:

But on a serious note....what an asshole.

They should have just sat down and refused to leave. If he touched them, them he would be arrested. Let him call the cops. I wold love to see the look on his face if the cops came and blasted his ass.

the fuking dog was an idiot and didnt seem to me that it would have been a good service dog.

Ahahah don't know why but I lost it over that. Thanks.

The story made the national news. Castle Hayne represent :rolleyes:

Archived