• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason Topic: Most Under Appreciated Panther

Taylor Moton. To me he is currently our 3rd best O linemen ever and has been very durable. Most people don’t appreciate the man enough. Everyone thinks RT is so easy to fill but forgot some of the horrific line play we have had throughout the years

• Pie 3

Wharton first pops into mind.

Jordan Senn is a ST one.

James Anderson gets washed over for all the LBs.

Hoooover, goings, wes Horton, and my guy Kyle love should be said. 

Sam Franklin is the current under appreciated panther champ. 

Some of these guys being mentioned made a grip off the Panthers, I have seen guys like Moton mentioned that has made 54m in his career.

I would vote for someone like Josh Norman who has the only all pro season by a CB in panthers history and made less than 3.5m playing for us. Then he was tossed aside like garbage. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, csx said:

Woods.....for  current players

He is.

He is one of the only players that's remained all the staff changes. No teams keeps safety these days, but woods is a rock. 

I can agree with Gamble.

Kasey took too much flack for the SB.

Up until his last couple years, Jordan Gross was VERY unappreciated by a lot of fans. After he left, people realized what it meant to have a stable, really good LT.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, csx said:

Woods.....for  current players

59 minutes ago, Basbear said:

He is.

He is one of the only players that's remained all the staff changes. No teams keeps safety these days, but woods is a rock. 

What are you guys talking about about? Dude has been on the team for 2 years of a 3 year, $15M team-friendly contract at half the cost of Vonn Bell. You make it sound like he's been toiling in Carolina for years... dude hardly underappreciated by anyone that pays attention.

All day long, Ricky Prohel. Mr Clutch. Game changing 1st downs. Snagged the game winner against Jacksonville to set the tone on 2003. I can’t remember him ever dropping a pass. His tutelage along with Moose that year is why Steve Smith turned in to what he was. 

#2 was Ginn. Randy Moss with bad hands. He had to be accounted for on every play. Incredible game speed. It was really cool having a guy who we knew would never be caught from behind. I loved watching the guy play. 

#3 Greg Hardy. He could have been out Miles Garrett. He had all the tools. Powerful and fast. Bull rush. Spin. Swim. Strong against the run. We destroy Denver in the SB with him on the team. Manning would have been in surgery that night. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The only two panthers that come to mind are Todd steussie or Jeff Mitchell.  Without that oline this team wouldn’t have done anything.  

Shout out to Dr James Shortt for making this possible

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, 7CLOWNS said:

Currently.....

Bryce Young

I see him bringing us a Lombardi in the near future 

The only team he's bringing a Lombardi to is the Bears.