• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to list & hopefully sell PSLs plus season tickets

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 4:54 PM, GRWatcher said:

I sold mine when Tepper installed those soccer seats in the end zone using the Marketplace. I retired and couldn't afford the season ticket price any more. Got back what I initially paid for them in 1995. From the email I got, my guess is a family who had end zone PSL's used the $ they got to give up their seats to buy mine. Don't give up @Waldo. The upgrades coming could do the same for you.

I can't sell mine for the $250 transfer fee and they have been listed more than a year. It's my last year anyways, I wouldn't sign an extension to keep trying to sale. I'm walking if I can't sell them. I won't be going to a game anyways this year. They don't resale for much and that wasn't something that made me happy unless it was a game or 2 a year. It's time for me to walk. The team can take it and resale it or whatever. I'm way past recouping anything and just ready to spend that money someplace my family would enjoy. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

Congrats on getting out. I actually got someone to take mine and netted about $200 after transfer fee. This was right around the time we drafted our 5’8” franchise qb and everyone was hyping him up as a super processor.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Waldo said:

I can't sell mine for the $250 transfer fee and they have been listed more than a year. It's my last year anyways, I wouldn't sign an extension to keep trying to sale. I'm walking if I can't sell them. I won't be going to a game anyways this year. They don't resale for much and that wasn't something that made me happy unless it was a game or 2 a year. It's time for me to walk. The team can take it and resale it or whatever. I'm way past recouping anything and just ready to spend that money someplace my family would enjoy. 

PSL source is a better site than the marketplace IMO, buyers don't get hit with that, just the 400 to the team to move the seats

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Candler Cat said:

PSL source is a better site than the marketplace IMO, buyers don't get hit with that, just the 400 to the team to move the seats

I'll give it a try and set them to zero. Thank you!

• Beer 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Candler Cat said:

Glad that site worked for you..or someone you know 

I didn’t  get a single  hit on that site 

the hits I got came from the one I listened

the transfer fee for me was $300

…that is all I paid and got rid of the psls, season tickets (full price) and  the parking pass…they handle all paperwork and interactions with the buyer and team

i did ask my concierge , the day I was notified that they had sold, to move it along for me with Panthers Ops which she did

to say I’m grateful and relieved is an understatement 

I have no regrets…had great times there pre Tepper with my friends

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 1

19 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Congrats on getting out. I actually got someone to take mine and netted about $200 after transfer fee. This was right around the time we drafted our 5’8” franchise qb and everyone was hyping him up as a super processor.

Yes…exactly right ….im there with you.  I always knew the risks with pro sports but the tale of the tape was what, five or was it six, draft classes…topped off with the smallest nfl qb, not named Doug Flutie. 

I will always follow the Panthers but this time, nfl Sunday ticket, on my tv, with an Old Fashioned by my side…..and the ability to change the channel… smile

i hope he does well for the fans and the franchise…if not well, hope the selection in 2026 is better.

• Beer 1

Just such a sad state of affairs that it's difficult to get rid of season tickets... Not a local but if I was I'd have absolutely loved to have season tickets during some of the good years. If I moved there tomorrow I wouldn't even remotely consider PSLs now with what Tepper has done with the team. Would go to a game here or there for cheap resale tickets with low expectations, but certainly not shell out for a full season + PSL cost. Plenty of teams out there too where people would kill to have a chance for season tickets but the waitlists are so damn long.

Curious, can you keep the PSL but turn down the tickets for a season? 

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, t96 said:

Just such a sad state of affairs that it's difficult to get rid of season tickets... Not a local but if I was I'd have absolutely loved to have season tickets during some of the good years. If I moved there tomorrow I wouldn't even remotely consider PSLs now with what Tepper has done with the team. Would go to a game here or there for cheap resale tickets with low expectations, but certainly not shell out for a full season + PSL cost. Plenty of teams out there too where people would kill to have a chance for season tickets but the waitlists are so damn long.

no, gotta pay for them.

all of mine are up on the exchange already, last year I did good enough that I paid less than $300 to renew this year (thanks Cowboys fans)

would love to get out of mine, even if we had a decent team, have gotten tired of the traveling.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Glad that site worked for you..or someone you know 

I didn’t  get a single  hit on that site 

the hits I got came from the one I listened

the transfer fee for me was $300

…that is all I paid and got rid of the psls, season tickets (full price) and  the parking pass…they handle all paperwork and interactions with the buyer and team

i did ask my concierge , the day I was notified that they had sold, to move it along for me with Panthers Ops which she did

to say I’m grateful and relieved is an understatement 

I have no regrets…had great times there pre Tepper with my friends

bought my current ones in 2019, sold two pairs a couple of years before that, so I haven't a clue on how the current market is other than it must be pretty weak

1 hour ago, t96 said:

No

the PSL contract, gives you the right to

1. buy the seat(s) season tickets and preseason  

Note. playoff tickets are not included as those prices are set by the league, not the team   You have the but them

2 for a set  amount

3 for a length of time (4, 6, 8 years)

4. At a guaranteed set price and guaranteed escalator for the term. The longer  term, the lower the escalator

example
4 years at $3500 per year with no higher than 4% price increase 

or 

8 years at $3500 per year at 2% escalator 

for many years, they were worth it if you are a fan of the game and big time players

i saw everyone from Steve Young to Brady To Rodgers, to Patrick Mahomes live…just to see true greatness, regardless of position is a great experience…you see the whole Field…the game within the game and the sidelines tell a lot of tales too…. 
binoculars too help…even though i was close, watching the choreography of a really great offensive line, impressive 

you feel and see the game so much differently than TV 

…and, to watch Cam, Luke, Thomas…very much worth  it

until Tepper, i had no regrets.other than not unloading them when he bought the team  

• Pie 3

15 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Stuff

This is great info for non-PSL owners. I wouldn't mind getting a PSL while they are "on sale". The team won't stink forever. There are some PSL's at the 50 yard line for only like $5k per seat. I wondered what you'd get for that and how much cost there would be on top of that. Your post answered a lot of my questions.

Edited by Luciu5
  • Pie 1

On 6/11/2024 at 5:52 AM, Luciu5 said:

This is great info for non-PSL owners. I wouldn't mind getting a PSL while they are "on sale". The team won't stink forever. There are some PSL's at the 50 yard line for only like $5k per seat. I wondered what you'd get for that and how much cost there would be on top of that. Your post answered a lot of my questions.

Thank you  

if you do buy at some point, try buying on the shady side of the stadium

my section was 342 and the old guy i bought them from knew what he was doing…got silver club level, middle of the row so people aren't climbing over you, more importantly shady side of field under the overhang 

the shady side if that stadium makes sept and and warner October games tolerable 

he was retiring to Tennessee and it was the post Siefert disaster, so very low  price 

the stars aligned for me

i hope they do for you too. 
all things change in time with sports  franchises

On 6/10/2024 at 4:57 PM, raleigh-panther said:

i saw everyone from Steve Young to Brady To Rodgers, to Patrick Mahomes live…

You have not seen Mahomes play in BOA, this will be the first year the chiefs have been here since 2016 (the year before he was drafted).

Edited by X-Clown