• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to list & hopefully sell PSLs plus season tickets

There are several sites.  

Im listing this one as it is the one the Panthers Ticket office supports   

Official Carolina Panthers PSL Marketplace
Phone/Fax: 1-800-643-3956
Email: [email protected]
https://panthers.strmarketplace.com

i managed to get my psl sold along with this year’s tickets  using this site. I had them listed for 3 months

Sad after 23 years of ownership and years before that as a per game attendee but everything is transitory, including me. 

despite what is going on now, nothing can take away two Super Bowl runs…watching great players from other teams in person and meeting our own players 

i hope this info helps someone

now, i get to out my feet up in my own house, watch Youtube from CA and hope for the best 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly have no idea how you'd get enough for them to even come the transfer fee. Who wants to be obligated to buy a season's worth of Panthers tickets in perpetuity right now?

Hope springs eternal

i got mine right after Fox  fired Seifert

..then came the Super Bowl ,with Jake  

the renewals are at 4, 6, 8 year terms…whoever bought mine are lucky, great seats under the overhang … Lot 1 parking  pass and they expire end this  year so if they don’t like them. Walk away.and right if first refusal on 2025

• Pie 1

I'm still trying. Had a few interested buyers but they always back out and that's at the $250 transaction cost. Looks like I will just let them go if no one wants them.

It was sad but by now it's freaking pathetic how much they cost vs how much no one wants them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly have no idea how you'd get enough for them to even come the transfer fee. Who wants to be obligated to buy a season's worth of Panthers tickets in perpetuity right now?

My buddy and I sold ours for the cost of the transfer fee. He listed them on Marketplace and found someone interested. He wanted them for his kids.

I told my buddy to report him for child abuse.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

The product on the field has been bad and Im sure that has an impact.

That said I have to wonder if the in-person experience isnt losing its luster when pitted against 70"+ screens with DVRs and access to all the games, convenient and clean bathrooms, and comparatively cheap food and beer.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

That said I have to wonder if the in-person experience isnt losing its luster when pitted against 70"+ screens with DVRs and access to all the games, convenient and clean bathrooms, and comparatively cheap food and beer.

You don't have to wonder it really has. The bad product only adds to it but once I got a great TV that 3+ hour drive got even less worth it. The only real positive the Panther's game day experience can have going for it IMO is if it's a good team. JR'S last few years felt like he was stripping it all down to sale and Tepper hasn't done anything to really improve it. Tampa last year was infuriating to me because they throw a great game day experience and that game was super lame outside of the rain. Watching Tampa do it better was depressing AF

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cullenator said:

I will say once you have been in newer arenas and stadiums with their way better bathroom set-ups, it is such a massive improvement. It clears up a lot of insane lines just waiting around to piss. 

I have taken to not drinking at all at older stadiums just so I don't have to deal with planning when to take a piss and what part of the game I am gonna be forced to miss because of it.

It's so nice to be in a new arena/stadium with way better bathroom accessibility that doesn't force you to literally miss the game. Not to mention I will actually spend money on booze there then.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Tepper has ruined a lot of things

The bottom line is winnIng

winning makes many things tolerable

Too,  is not one star on this team. Not one

here is hoping that Dave and Dan ar least make them watchable and maybe, we have found a new Greg and Jonathan 

• Pie 2

I sold mine when Tepper installed those soccer seats in the end zone using the Marketplace. I retired and couldn't afford the season ticket price any more. Got back what I initially paid for them in 1995. From the email I got, my guess is a family who had end zone PSL's used the $ they got to give up their seats to buy mine. Don't give up @Waldo. The upgrades coming could do the same for you.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

My dad didn’t renew this year.  Was in since day 1 - the fam is on the north entry Panther. Don’t blame him - the team had no incentives or anything to really make it worthwhile. They shipped out some stupid plaque the other year, the product is terrible, not worth it in the slightest anymore and the transfer fees makes it more trouble than it’s worth to sell. Don’t blame him one bit.

• Beer 1

On 6/7/2024 at 6:55 AM, Waldo said:

You don't have to wonder it really has. The bad product only adds to it but once I got a great TV that 3+ hour drive got even less worth it. The only real positive the Panther's game day experience can have going for it IMO is if it's a good team. JR'S last few years felt like he was stripping it all down to sale and Tepper hasn't done anything to really improve it. Tampa last year was infuriating to me because they throw a great game day experience and that game was super lame outside of the rain. Watching Tampa do it better was depressing AF

You can end up spending a ton these days for parking, tickets, & food/bev…and add in travel & stay (if you’re not local)…it’s wild how much a single game could make you throw down.  Compare that to an awesome experience with every game on multiple screens in your own home and sh*tter, it is so much better unless you’re going to some major game or the playoffs.

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

You can end up spending a ton these days for parking, tickets, & food/bev…and add in travel & stay (if you’re not local)…it’s wild how much a single game could make you throw down.  Compare that to an awesome experience with every game on multiple screens in your own home and sh*tter, it is so much better unless you’re going to some major game or the playoffs.

Yup, so much money and time. I'll take my kid to a game this year in Tampa to see some friends down there but I really have no incentive to make another Panther game in Charlotte any time soon. I have zero faith on a watchable product materialize soon. It's so much easier to do something else and then just take a vacation on what I would have blown on tickets that I usually can't even resale at 50% cost. The Panther game day experience, regardless of the team quality, is archaic. The last game I went to was just a crap experience with great food before the game at a local joint. I really miss being excited to watch a Panther's game and I have no idea when I will be willing to buy tickets to one again.