• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cherokee vote passes: NC's first recreational marijuana market likely in '60-75 days'

Smoked weed in my high school years could never smoke it consistently. It would always make my heart skip beats and I would be laughing a lot.

Weed isn't for everyone, my friends could smoke 3 blunts and be normal. I could take 2 hits and be high as a kite and paranoid. Fug that. Last time I smoked I was 25 years old.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Smoked weed in my high school years could never smoke it consistently. It would always make my heart skip beats and I would be laughing a lot.

Weed isn't for everyone, my friends could smoke 3 blunts and be normal. I could take 2 hits and be high as a kite and paranoid. Fug that. Last time I smoked I was 25 years old.

I went through a period of this. When I was younger I smoked like Willie Nelson. Me and my dumbass friends had this idiot savant idea on high school that if we just stayed high then no one would realize we were high and by god we pretty much accomplished it. We'd smoke on the way to school, smoke at lunch, smoke on the way home from school, etc. then I had to quit for several months to get a summer job in Rocky Mountain National Park. After quitting smoking would make me super anxious. It wasn't cool at all. These days I actually mix my "real weed" with CBD flower. This new poo is just too potent IMO. I'm not 19 anymore. I'm just trying to chill. I don't need to unlock the cosmos with a puff or two. LOL

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I went through a period of this. When I was younger I smoked like Willie Nelson. Me and my dumbass friends had this idiot savant idea on high school that if we just stayed high then no one would realize we were high and by god we pretty much accomplished it. We'd smoke on the way to school, smoke at lunch, smoke on the way home from school, etc. then I had to quit for several months to get a summer job in Rocky Mountain National Park. After quitting smoking would make me super anxious. It wasn't cool at all. These days I actually mix my "real weed" with CBD flower. This new poo is just too potent IMO. I'm not 19 anymore. I'm just trying to chill. I don't need to unlock the cosmos with a puff or two. LOL

I will have a drink every now and then. I'm pretty much high off the gym and staying fit. I swear a good workout will have you feeling good. It's like a high in a sense your body feels rejuvenated.

Covid change my lifestyle. I gained 40 pounds during that time. It took me a year and half to lose that weight. I been in the gym at least 5 days a week since that time. I fell in love with it. The gym is my drug.

• Pie 1