• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Diary: Trevin Wallace seemed destined to be a Panther

16 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

We will regret drafting this guy instead of Payton Wilson. He is the real mad dawg.

Idk they may be wanting someone who could have a long career here with us. Every other team passed on him multiple times due to viewing him as a one contract player because of how bad that knee is.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I hope someone like TD takes him under their wings. 

Seems like Shaq already is, which is cool to see.

He isn't as good as Luke or TD, very few are, but he's solid and consistent, and above all, loyal to the team. We have absolutely sucked the majority of his career here minus the super bowl run his rookie year, but he has stuck it out with us.

As a fan of a really shitty team, those are the guys you look back on and appreciate.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

On Draft Night:

”But I was sitting there and my manager called me and was like, 'hey, stay by your phone. A lot of teams texted me and said they could come get you.' Then the Panthers traded up and then that's why I got a call.

Shows we weren’t off in our evaluations. His agent expected him to be drafted late second, early third so it’s not like it was a huge reach. He stated he was the 4th ranked LB according to his agent as well. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

On Draft Night:

”But I was sitting there and my manager called me and was like, 'hey, stay by your phone. A lot of teams texted me and said they could come get you.' Then the Panthers traded up and then that's why I got a call.

Shows we weren’t off in our evaluations. His agent expected him to be drafted late second, early third so it’s not like it was a huge reach. He stated he was the 4th ranked LB according to his agent as well. 

His strengths can’t be coached but his weaknesses can. High ceiling low floor LB. Evero can hopefully develop him properly. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

On Draft Night:

Apparently the Steelers were eyeing him

• Pie 1