• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Blueprint

2 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Maybe we I’ll actually hit on our 3rd rd comp picks for him.  Would hate to build out a 3-4 roster than swap back to a 4-3 is one of my fears. 

I'm thinking we keep the 3-4 regardless, because Brown is really shining as a 3-4 DE which looks to be his natural position.  He is pretty much the building block for out defense.  

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, Mage said:

The real issue is the fact that this thread had nothing to do with Bryce Young, and yet once again somehow, someway, someone found a way to talk about how bad he is again.  It is just exhausting reading it over and over and over again, like we get it.  Bryce sucks.  And you can't even blame the "Bryce fanboys" because again, nobody had even talked about Bryce in this thread until that post.

Can we not just sticky a "Bryce sucks" thread at the top of the forum?

Similar happened when Cam was here, he dominated the forum comments. It's the life of a #1 QB on the worst team. 

Plus while I don't have much hope for little bryce, I don't think Im ready to say he sucks. But it is a big year for him, the biggest in his career. 

Posted (edited)

If Bryce plays like last year, we will be picking high and can move on. 

But I am curious to see how people on here are when he sees success and becomes the guy, if he does. It's almost like people want him to fail.

He's got that Panther jersey on and a good attitude. I am rooting for him, as you should. 

Last year the coaching, OL, and weapons were abysmal, and it put him in a tough spot. He did not play well either, but we saw glimpses, and its a full team sport.

I choose to go into this year excited under a fresh new regime and a top prospect from 365 days ago at the helm with new OL and weapons.

Whatever happens, happens. Let's have some fun with it. 

Edited by PantherKyle
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Similar happened when Cam was here, he dominated the forum comments. It's the life of a #1 QB on the worst team. 

Plus while I don't have much hope for little bryce, I don't think Im ready to say he sucks. But it is a big year for him, the biggest in his career.

It's amusing that people take the time to login here and wonder aloud why anyone is discussing the starting QB we traded the farm to acquire in a thread about a Panthers behind the scenes series called Panthers "blueprint". There is no blueprint without a franchise QB. Yes he is and will remain a focal point in any and all discussions.

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Oh pantherclaw.......

Sir.

You yourself began this interaction with the following remark.

Now you have dedicated the bulk of a long winded post to as you put it "telling you how you think" and calling me stupid for doing so.

Being above average is the absolute floor for what I expect to see from him this season just an FYI.

Indeed we do want the same things. I'm not better than you and vice versa. We are Panther fans. That's it.

How about we just agree to disagree and call it a day? Good talk.

I quoted someone else.

You could have avoided it all by not even responding.  

Peace. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

How bad Franke thinks Bryce is.

This quote, right here, is simply implying how you feel about Bryce is abundantly clear, as every day you can't hold back.  That's all. 

You actually went on to prove my point!!!

Congratulations Franke sir. Have a great evening.  

Edited by pantherclaw

13 hours ago, frankw said:

It's amusing that people take the time to login here and wonder aloud why anyone is discussing the starting QB we traded the farm to acquire in a thread about a Panthers behind the scenes series called Panthers "blueprint". There is no blueprint without a franchise QB. Yes he is and will remain a focal point in any and all discussions.

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

There's no discussion anymore, it's just a circle jerk about how bad Bryce is, and it got old a while ago. 

• Pie 4

48 minutes ago, travisura said:

There's no discussion anymore, it's just a circle jerk about how bad Bryce is, and it got old a while ago. 

I think in the end we are all agreeing on the same point. Everyone wants the team/BY to be successful. Most comments are heavily nuanced in optimism or pessimism which rubs others the wrong way. Its a forum on the internet so I just go with it. 

The reality is that the org is trying to build a team that provides the offensive framework for a young QB to develop. If BY can’t do that (I hope he can and reserve judgement) it is unfortunate and they will need to look elsewhere. 

• Pie 1

On 6/4/2024 at 11:40 PM, frankw said:

20240604_233621.thumb.jpg.9e6c428fa098720bdbf75839a1b9187c.jpg

He needs to stop doing that. He has to stop doing that. If he can't then he's got to be one of the most physically limited, fundamentally flawed QBs ever in the history of gridiron football. 

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm rather enjoying his lamenting. I find it hilarious that it's the same rant in every thread.

there's a few that's really stuck in that ditch.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1