• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Blueprint

7 hours ago, bandu said:

yeah we have always had our best football teams with defensive minded head coaches ...just saying 

Both SB HCs were offensive guys. All of the other NFCS teams have deffensive guys and I would bet none of them will be seeing a SB with their teams. It's just the way it is for now and it doesn't look close to changing.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, amcoolio said:

My takeaway from watching it is why the hell isn't Evero the head coach

His time on camera was very impressive. I knew he was sharp, but I hadn’t ever heard much from him before this. 

We’ve definitely got some top-10 potential on the defensive side. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Both SB HCs were offensive guys. All of the other NFCS teams have deffensive guys and I would bet none of them will be seeing a SB with their teams. It's just the way it is for now and it doesn't look close to changing.

yeah i was talking about John Fox & Ron Riveras teams 

Edited by bandu
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, bandu said:

yeah was talking about John Fox & Ron Riveras teams 

I'm not sure either would make the SB these days. A part of me misses it and a part of me realizes those days are likely dead

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Man some of you guys are just killjoy's.

Like dude, we are 0-0 right now. Live life. Have some optimism, at least until the season starts. 

This is what the football discussion looks like about a team that regardless of the "new" season has had the worst win percentage in professional sports.

The heavily produced footage we are being fed does not change the circumstances.

If you've read my posts you'll know I've tried to be fair on the whole regarding the situation surrounding Bryce going back to the evening we drafted him. When the games started so did the clock and there were many things that occurred which did not and still do not bode well for the likely outcome of him becoming a great to elite QB. And unlike some people who tell others to stfu I have yet to declare Bryce Young a confirmed bust and I certainly don't need to go around creating threads saying such and then running and hiding over it like AceBoogie.

I want Bryce to be the guy. Most people here do. But that doesn't require one to be a drone only showering praise upon him. Furthermore this is what we are going to be dealing with for the next several months from other teams fans and the media so you should get used to it now.

If someone wants honest discussion and not an echo chamber this is the place to be. If someone wants to be a drone they should seek out the die hard Panthers sycophants on X.

• Pie 2

Comparing Canales to Reich --- Dave seems happy/pumped to be doing what he's doing (and Dan, too). The player interactions that were shown may be isolated, but it appears that the team is buying into the positive outlook that Dave projects

Definitely a better attitude vs Frank, who seemed to be going through the motions - and whats-his-name who was over his head and trying to not get exposed

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

How bad Franke thinks Bryce is.

Do tell. How bad do I think he is since you are apparently a telepath?

I can tell you what the numbers say. He was 46th in passer rating for the season last year.

What do I want to see? Top 15 minimum in most important QB metrics. That is and should be the expectation for him or any other first overall pick. Do you agree?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

This is what the football discussion looks like about a team that regardless of the "new" season has had the worst win percentage in professional sports.

The heavily produced footage we are being fed does not change the circumstances.

If you've read my posts you'll know I've tried to be fair on the whole regarding the situation surrounding Bryce going back to the evening we drafted him. When the games started so did the clock and there were many things that occurred which did not and still do not bode well for the likely outcome of him becoming a great to elite QB. And unlike some people who tell others to stfu I have yet to declare Bryce Young a confirmed bust and I certainly don't need to go around creating threads saying such and then running and hiding over it like AceBoogie.

I want Bryce to be the guy. Most people here do. But that doesn't require one to be a drone only showering praise upon him. Furthermore this is what we are going to be dealing with for the next several months from other teams fans and the media so you should get used to it now.

If someone wants honest discussion and not an echo chamber this is the place to be. If someone wants to be a drone they should seek out the die hard Panthers sycophants on X.

Ok thats a fair statement and I wanting to have an honest football conversation. 

Im just so tired of the people here that are almost giddy to see BY fail and CJ do well just so they can post "I never wanted BY to begin with" 

Its getting harder and harder to have football conversations here. 

That said when clear fluff pieces like this come out, its fun to live in that moment. 

• Pie 3