• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Thielen: We probably have NFL’s worst facilities, I don’t think anybody would argue that

6 hours ago, electro's horse said:

I’ve sourced those pull blocks and those are the cheapest fuging thing you can buy. They literally disintegrate. Also you shouldn’t be using those for shrugs or rows BUT I DIGRESS

those are eleiko plates. Those are the nicest plates in the world. Why do you buy play dough pull blocks 

If you’re talking about Juan’s picture that is old. They bought Sorinex equipment and rigs about 2 or 3 years ago.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Their facilities are the stadium, weight room, treatment center, offices for coaches are actually inside the stadium. Panthers don't have what are now called "performance centers" like most other franchises

we can’t play good foosballs because our coaches don’t have a fancy office building? if the goal was to be on Hard Knocks, i can see how having a fancy special building would help, but if the quality of the facilities are good, why does it matter where they are? you have a big list, but didn’t say why the facilities aren’t any good.

12 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

He’s prob not wrong but Adam gets on my nerves for some reason. He has made a few off the wall comments in his short time here and I’m not sure what the purpose of saying this was. He’s not going to be here after this season and has only been on one team, so what’s the point of calling ours the worst? We may be, but STFU and get ready to lead us to 4 wins this season. I miss old school football players, I mean the guy is getting paid millions and should be thankful he’s on is team at his age. 

Maybe he is speaking up for the future players, trying to improve things moving forwards. Over 1000 yards, that’s not luck especially when the qb you all hate was throwing him the ball. 

The panthers don't need thr nicest facilities they need NFL level quality facilities. It's been embarrassing for years what they do have. It's embarrassing how many schools have better facilities than an NFL team.

8 hours ago, spydaman27 said:

Maybe he is speaking up for the future players, trying to improve things moving forwards. Over 1000 yards, that’s not luck especially when the qb you all hate was throwing him the ball. 

I don’t hate. Bryce, I hope he kills it this season. No QB in the league would have been successful on this dumpster team last year, much less rookie. We already have a plan in place to upgrade the facilities which is why he was making the comments to begin with. Speaking up isn’t helping any future teams, that’s already going to happen. He made several comments since he signed that had been odd, it just seems like an unnecessary shot at the team he plays for when they already announced the plans to upgrade. 

8 hours ago, spydaman27 said:

Since when is force feeding AT in the league's worst offense an accomplishment?

You do know he was ranked 101 in Avg yards per catch right?

Jonathan Mingo was 103.

What's the common denominator here?