• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 Ford Mustang GT: First Burnout of the 5.0

Jangler

I love the early Camaros and have grown to really like the new ones...but I have to admit, I am a Mustang lover too! I heard the 5.0 is back and I'd love to drive one! I bought a brand new GT right off the truck in 1988 and I loved that car! My little project right now is a 90 LX with the 5.0 in it...and damn that thing likes to go!

I love the early Camaros and have grown to really like the new ones...but I have to admit, I am a Mustang lover too! I heard the 5.0 is back and I'd love to drive one! I bought a brand new GT right off the truck in 1988 and I loved that car! My little project right now is a 90 LX with the 5.0 in it...and damn that thing likes to go!

I always wanted a '90 or '91 LX 5.0... maybe one day as a fixer upper...

My uncle had an '89 GT that he let me borrow for a weekend one time when I was 17, (no, I don't know why he was so stupid)... needless to say that was a fun weekend. I had it up to 135 in 4th gear when I backed off it not wanting to crash.

I always wanted a '90 or '91 LX 5.0... maybe one day as a fixer upper...

My uncle had an '89 GT that he let me borrow for a weekend one time when I was 17, (no, I don't know why he was so stupid)... needless to say that was a fun weekend. I had it up to 135 in 4th gear when I backed off it not wanting to crash.

funny...hmm...maybe I am your uncle? no...mine was a 88 and I never let anyone drive it!

I do remember, back in 88 only the GT and the Vet were the only two mainstream vehicles with 16" rubber on them. I quickly found out, after melting the first set off....them things were fuggen expensive!!!!

Archived