• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: ESPN's FPI gives Panthers a 0-percent chance to win Super Bowl LIX

When it comes to the Panthers, their FPI is the league-worst at -7.6. So, perhaps it’s no surprise that their chances of winning Super Bowl LIX, at least according to these analytics, are also the worst—at 0 percent.

But misery loves company. Carolina is joined in what appears to be the “No chance in hell” category by the New England Patriots, Denver Broncos and Tennessee Titans.

FPI is also giving the Panthers a 4.5-percent shot at making the playoffs and a 2.7-percent shot at winning the NFC South.

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/31/espns-fpi-panthers-super-bowl-lix/

I actually love that no one is giving us love... Hopefully it sinks in on the team and they will prove doubters wrong.

I do feel we will be improved but obviously a long ways to go from a playoff caliber team. Me thinks 5-6 wins with some very close losses.

• Pie 3

I wouldn't bet a paycheck but I also occasionally play the lotto if it's approaching a billion dollar jackpot so I guess sacrificing a dollar on the Panthers to win it all might be better odds. . .IDK.

6 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I honestly think all the “directed” panther hate is to take away the sting for the Denver and Boston market being too one of the worst teams predicted .

I am here for the New England and Denver dumpster fires. Both franchises are richly deserving of it.

• Pie 6

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I honestly think all the “directed” panther hate is to take away the sting for the Denver and Boston market being too one of the worst teams predicted .

Denver isn't anymore relevant than Charlotte in the national sense.

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Charlotte and raleigh for that matter are going to be major metropolis within the decade if not sooner.  The growth is crazy.  

The Denver market looks huge on a map but for most of that map cows literally outnumber people