• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will the Panthers be better than most are expecting?

if this team looks more prepared than it did last preseason, then sure. Weirdly, i think we get out to a 2-0 or 3-1 start until someone gets film. I don't want to hear it's just preseason again. We took 11 sacks in practice against the Jets and that certainly proved to carry over to the regular season. The stale offense in the preseason games also carried over. 

12 minutes ago, RumHam said:

if this team looks more prepared than it did last preseason, then sure. Weirdly, i think we get out to a 2-0 or 3-1 start until someone gets film. I don't want to hear it's just preseason again. We took 11 sacks in practice against the Jets and that certainly proved to carry over to the regular season. The stale offense in the preseason games also carried over. 

They didn't need much film last year. Atlanta shook Young early. Starting with a division rival makes me think it will happen again with a healthy Saints D. If Young is still scared to throw downfield then it will be over until the prevent D Stat padding time.

• Pie 3

40 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I think I remember saying that last year. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

It's be hard to be worse than most are predicting us to be. 

That being said, nothing is impossible.

yeah lol never say it can't get any worse with David Tepper in charge 

Edited by bandu
  • Pie 1