• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS does not think Bryce makes the leap

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean you could try to turn AR into a tight end/Taysom Hill if qb1 doesn't work out. Can't put Bryce anywhere else on the field 

Not sure about that. The big reason AR is trending bust is health. That isn't going to improve at TE.

He isn't only a project but he is injury prone and plays like Cam. Terrible combination.

• Pie 2

What does CBS know. They’re dead wrong.

Bryce has been doing tricep extensions and hammer curls all summer on his right arm. He is going to have one of the strongest arms in the NFL this year, if not the strongest.

Bryce will win MVP this year and dunk on all the haters. 

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, strato said:

I totally missed that. Who was yelling do you think?

You missed it because he didn’t say it. This guy took Bryce saying he liked Canales coaching style and just created his own narrative lol. Ole Frank didn’t yell, he didn’t even care at all 

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, mrBdawg said:

You missed it because he didn’t say it. This guy took Bryce saying he liked Canales coaching style and just created his own narrative lol. Ole Frank didn’t yell, he didn’t even care at all 

image.thumb.jpeg.3f6c3a82ee1cfb7869ab3ee994bbdab8.jpeg

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, mrBdawg said:

Thanks. I was to the point of thinking Josh McCown is a yeller? 

6 minutes ago, strato said:

Thanks. I was to the point of thinking Josh McCown is a yeller? 

I mean, assistant HC Duce was most definitely a hard nosed yeller.   He style was shown on Hard Knocks. 

• Beer 1

On 5/29/2024 at 3:29 PM, kungfoodude said:

I am curious to see who the bigger bust will be between Richardson and Young. Could be a very close race.

And what makes you believe Richardson is or will be a bust? Dude was iffy throwing the ball his rookie year but so was Josh Allen. You want to scrap him after an injury shortened season with Shane Steichen as his head coach, go ahead. 

odds are not in your favor there. 

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

And what makes you believe Richardson is or will be a bust? Dude was iffy throwing the ball his rookie year but so was Josh Allen. You want to scrap him after an injury shortened season with Shane Steichen as his head coach, go ahead. 

odds are not in your favor there. 

Well just side tracking to fantasy football.  Richardson had the 2nd most points per drop back only behind Josh Allen until he got injured.  So I’ll probably draft him as my QB2 lol

• Beer 1

I don’t feel like many QBs put it together after having a terrible rookie season like Young’s was. The team just has to support him so they can dump him and be ready for the next QB. 

I’d love for him to work out but this rarely happens. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I don’t feel like many QBs put it together after having a terrible rookie season like Young’s was. The team just has to support him so they can dump him and be ready for the next QB. 

I’d love for him to work out but this rarely happens. 

I really would like to see more Dalton/whoever is qb3 if Bryce struggles. Not that it worked but the Jets weren't scared to bench Wilson at times the last two years when he wasn't getting it done. At least you can get a different perspective on the coaching and overall offenses real strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn't do it too soon but if it's just not working at a certain point just try someone else. At least Mike White and Chris Streveler were fun to watch for a couple weeks here and there with the Jets, true underdogs

On 5/29/2024 at 6:20 PM, mrBdawg said:

Yeah okay....here you go buddy. 2 minute mark. He was asked what he liked about Canales the MOST and he said the calming presence. Then he mentions the yelling coaching style in the game but Canales is more laid back and he teaches which he prefers. The point is, he said he liked that the most about him but bringing up the yelling when that has always been apart the game sounds like he doesn't like it too much even if it mentions its okay. This also isnt the first time he has mentioned loud noise bothering him. But the main thing is you said he never said it at all when he did.