• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to see come out of the 2024 season the most?

If you could only pick one of these, which would you want to see most by January?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick one of these, which would you want to see most by January?

• Owner removes himself from the day-to-day business. (No crazy reports or ideas).
    • Bryce Young shows significant improvement. (Mimics Stroud's rookie season numbers).
    • The Panthers finish Top 16 in total offense. (For the first time in a long time).
    • Offensive Line stays healthy entire season. (ex. 2022)
    • Panthers switch back to grass at some point prior to the season.
    • Jaycee Horn stays healthy for the duration of the season.
    • Panthers get first 1000 yard rusher in half a decade.
    • Panthers get rid of the White on Black uniform combo.

I want the conversations at season's end to be more about what else we need to build onto the foundation to be playoff contenders and less about the fultility of drafting yet another QB and hiring yet another coach because as long as Tepper is the owner, it doesn't matter what this team does.

If this was fantasy land, I would have picked top 16 offense (real ranking not yards on D like our 5th ranked D that was 29th in scoring) or Young producing like Stroud.

It’s not so I went with 1000 yard RB since that looked to be the best alternative to showing an improved OL and RB. Honestly, I want to see our rookies and FA acquisitions look really good even if Young is holding us back. I’d like to see the entire team looking better so when we replace Young we actually can feel like we are one QB away from really competing. I just have no faith that Young is the guy for the future. I don’t want a Teddy ceiling which is a middling record with maybe 1 playoff game in good years.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The owner removing himself from day to day operations is basically the only hope this franchise has. If he does not, we are sunk.

Its like that movie The Butterfly Effect where every possible action he takes results in some catastrophic future.

• Beer 4