• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to see come out of the 2024 season the most?

If you could only pick one of these, which would you want to see most by January?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick one of these, which would you want to see most by January?

• Owner removes himself from the day-to-day business. (No crazy reports or ideas).
    • Bryce Young shows significant improvement. (Mimics Stroud's rookie season numbers).
    • The Panthers finish Top 16 in total offense. (For the first time in a long time).
    • Offensive Line stays healthy entire season. (ex. 2022)
    • Panthers switch back to grass at some point prior to the season.
    • Jaycee Horn stays healthy for the duration of the season.
    • Panthers get first 1000 yard rusher in half a decade.
    • Panthers get rid of the White on Black uniform combo.

If Bryce mimics Stroud’s rookie numbers we have our HC and QB set. Two huge hurdles IMO. Our offense would probably be a top 10 as well with that kind of season and any hint of a running game. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

If Bryce mimics Stroud’s rookie numbers we have our HC and QB set. Two huge hurdles IMO. Our offense would probably be a top 10 as well with that kind of season and any hint of a running game. 

Baker Mayfield largely had CJ Stroud #'s last year. 

and it resulted in the 23rd ranked O and worst run game in the NFL

if we have the 16th ranked O....I think it is more of a guarantee the O and Canales is overall on the right track to be successful. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

I went top 16 O

I feel that would potentially check multiple boxes

Same. Bryce just needs to get better and he needs to manage this offense effectively do that it can be top half of the league. I don't care about what his stats look like, tbh. More TDs than INTs (I'd honestly be thrilled with a 2:1 ratio), less sacks, low fumbles.

41 minutes ago, CRA said:

Baker Mayfield largely had CJ Stroud #'s last year. 

and it resulted in the 23rd ranked O and worst run game in the NFL

if we have the 16th ranked O....I think it is more of a guarantee the O and Canales is overall on the right track to be successful. 

Fair point. We could have the 16th ranked offense with Bryce playing well. What if he is injured in that scenario. I’d still rather have an answer at QB and HC. 

Posted (edited)

1. Week to week improvement on offense and play calling. One more screen on 3rd down I might actually die.

2. Better Oline play (can't be much worse).

3. Consistent decent to good play from 

• Bryce Young
  • The rookies
  • Either Mingo, Tremble , or Terrance Marshall Jr. (any one of them).

Edited by Udogg

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Fair point. We could have the 16th ranked offense with Bryce playing well. What if he is injured in that scenario. I’d still rather have an answer at QB and HC. 

well, I was assuming in this scenario Bryce was healthy.  I mean, yeah, I wouldn't pick the top 16 O and it was Dalton that drove the bus.  QB is the most important. 

Tough to get to get to a top 16 O without Bryce playing pretty well in year 2.   I mean, unless our run game just is top of the league and can get us there with no pass game to back off a D. 

• Pie 1