• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Draft

On 6/30/2024 at 4:35 PM, Basbear said:

The most impressive part is this man is 6'9 and a solid 220+, most of these 6'10 guys are twigs. His growth plates maybe not be fused either.

If there was draft to pull this move in, it was this one. All the talk about "you could have had him later" total BS. 

Honestly the best I knew was the two french guys, sherppard, and castle as the clear best. The first four were totally right, 5-32 were all about the same level player.  Props to this new group to swing for the best in a terrible draft, many would have gone the safe route. Now you wait and wait and hope......

I’ve seen just a few highlights so far, but he is showing a lot of energy and fearlessness, don’t forget he’s only 18. Exciting stuff!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 7/17/2024 at 4:24 PM, Martin said:

I’ve seen just a few highlights so far, but he is showing a lot of energy and fearlessness, don’t forget he’s only 18. Exciting stuff!

All reports on him are ultra effort and gym rat, all great stuff. He doesn't care about SM or sponsorships, just wants to play ball. With the weak draft, someone just like him was bound to rise in the boards. 

Honestly I know its fluff and all, but nearly all the new blood- ownership, coaches and players seem to know that losing became "fine" here. Players that are all ball and effort are welcome to fix those who didn't understand what a winner is. Curry and Gibson can coach these players off-court as well. They could take a asshole method to fix(which you can not), but it seems the hornets may finally have a real team in the making. I hope those already here know the past will not be ok now.

Im buying in and if Tidjane Salaun can develop into his potential, ooo my since most of the talent is young this could be the building block that's been missing since the return. 

• Pie 1