• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pressure washers

88 Bronco

I need to buy a pressure washer. Any recommendations out there? I have no aspirations to start a pressure washing business, so I don't need a commercial model.

If you live around Charlotte, try:

1) Harbor Freight on Independence. Cheap China tools (say that 10 times fast).

2) Next, Northern (formerly Norther

nn Hydraulic.) They are all over. Concord, East Idpendence, South Blvd.

Best prices around on tools.

Past that Lowes or Home Depot.

Enema kit

I don't want to know what you do with your sphincter, that you have reached a point where pressure washers and enema kits are the same.

If you live around Charlotte, try:

1) Harbor Freight on Independence. Cheap China tools (say that 10 times fast).

2) Next, Northern (formerly Norther

nn Hydraulic.) They are all over. Concord, East Idpendence, South Blvd.

Best prices around on tools.

Past that Lowes or Home Depot.

I live in Charleston and we have Northern tool and Harbor Freight. I'll check them out.

Regarding Harbor Freight - if you get Car Craft or Hot Rod Magazine, they usually have a 20% off coupon in it. If you decide on a model from there, go to a magazine store and spend a few bucks on the magazine to save some extra cash - look inside the magazine first to make sure it's there though and that you can use it on what you're going to purchase.

Check the rental price and compare it to buying your own. I've heard (though i haven't looked into myself) that renting one from your local hardware stores ONE TIME is as expensive as buying one.

We are getting ready to split one with my dad. I've read up on them. Get one with a psi between 2200-3000 (honestly 3000 is higher than you likely need) We are buying one for $400 (so we are paying $200 and my dad is paying $200).

I've seen a Honda pressure washer for $250 with 2200 psi. (that is probably all you would need, it should clean everything including concrete)

Check the rental price and compare it to buying your own. I've heard (though i haven't looked into myself) that renting one from your local hardware stores ONE TIME is as expensive as buying one.

We are getting ready to split one with my dad. I've read up on them. Get one with a psi between 2200-3000 (honestly 3000 is higher than you likely need) We are buying one for $400 (so we are paying $200 and my dad is paying $200).

I've seen a Honda pressure washer for $250 with 2200 psi. (that is probably all you would need, it should clean everything including concrete)

I'm splitting the cost with my father-in-law in exchange for me going over there and pressure washing his ****ing two story house.

I wouldn't waste time with electric. Seems counterintuitive and wife bought one from Harbor Freight. Last two times. Won't work now.

Borrowing my father's Honda pressure washer. Beat to death...and running strong. Bit more, but good.

I'm splitting the cost with my father-in-law in exchange for me going over there and pressure washing his ****ing two story house.

Then you don't want a pressure washer. Effective pressure is lost after 2-3 feet, so a water hose would do just as well. Plus, siding on houses is not installed to prevent water from coming in from below, so you could be setting up for a lot of troubles.

Archived