• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone actually think Bryce will actually be good?

Posted (edited)

I was looking at one of thee ‘big time throws’ video, and they managed to find about 25 plays. Maybe a few more, I lost count around 19 or 20. 

season stats were: 315 completions. 527 attempts. 

Edited by strato

Posted (edited)

Nice to see him being visible and doing good in the community off the field. He's easy to root for in this area we need that. Now if he can just give the region something to be proud of on the field too.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Will levis would have been perfect for Canales offense. It's getting to the point I cant believe I actually had bryce over him now in my pre draft rankings.

Even AR had more upside it was just the injury issues combined with his play style. Young should have gone in the 3rd but experts and college play lol

People were bashing Levis to make Young look better and look how that turned out. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Will levis would have been perfect for Canales offense. It's getting to the point I cant believe I actually had bryce over him now in my pre draft rankings.

Almost all of the Levis talk revolved around off the field nonsense and his inconsistent accuracy. But he always had the ability to put the ball wherever he wanted it. I saw that firsthand against our Panthers when he rifled passes into tight windows with ease that I've honestly still yet to see Bryce make.

If you go back to before the draft just about every QB not named Bryce Young was considered to have one or several faults that would hinder their immediate development and take time for them to put it together. Even Stroud was regarded by some as probably taking a few seasons to develop. When in reality it ended up being Young who was the biggest project of the QB class. The next time we happen to be be looking at a QB in the draft people really need to pay attention to physical intangibles and not fall for any of the media hype or criticism over intelligence. This has long been a go to tactic to diminish or uplift one prospect over another. I really thought Panthers fans would have learned this after Cam in 2010. But noooooope.

• Pie 4

16 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

IMG_0291.thumb.png.5adbdac0de7bc771f7b5b6c1094d542d.pngIMG_0290.thumb.png.c71eeaf58277fe76cf4d2b5858bd0c53.png

Where are those people who were telling us he “bulked up”

Well just look at the hugeness of his hands around that ball. It looks like a toy in his hands.

7 hours ago, frankw said:

Almost all of the Levis talk revolved around off the field nonsense and his inconsistent accuracy. But he always had the ability to put the ball wherever he wanted it. I saw that firsthand against our Panthers when he rifled passes into tight windows with ease that I've honestly still yet to see Bryce make.

If you go back to before the draft just about every QB not named Bryce Young was considered to have one or several faults that would hinder their immediate development and take time for them to put it together. Even Stroud was regarded by some as probably taking a few seasons to develop. When in reality it ended up being Young who was the biggest project of the QB class. The next time we happen to be be looking at a QB in the draft people really need to pay attention to physical intangibles and not fall for any of the media hype or criticism over intelligence. This has long been a go to tactic to diminish or uplift one prospect over another. I really thought Panthers fans would have learned this after Cam in 2010. But noooooope.

The only thing that didn't revolve around Levis accuracy was that stupid stuff about drinking mayonnaise. That was never legitimate talk.

Read any analysis and it's all about placement and accuracy. And guess what..he proved to be one of the least accurate qb who started games

14 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

yeah would have loved to seen Will Levis & Xavier Legette play together & then Canales as the play caller   ...just saying good gracious