• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone actually think Bryce will actually be good?

I don’t want to say something inaccurate for one, it wasn’t some huge thing but it was just the type of thing that you go... wait a minute, that isn’t right. 

A little clue is all you need sometimes.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, The Lobo said:

What did Albright say to get ppl worked up here? 

He’s just a proven liar who I don’t think should be used as a valid source for anything. In this instance, he was used as a source that the Panthers were in love with Stroud and then got “scammed” by Bryce Young into changing their minds. 

• Pie 1

On 5/27/2024 at 1:20 PM, TheBigKat said:

He doesn’t have the NFL size or arm strength and right now his processing has been bust

to me he is Danny Wuerfeul 2.0 but he’ll get 2 more seasons to sink or swim 

I actually think he’ll get 2 more seasons as well. I think either we’ll get some luck and be just out of reach of the 1/2 viable QBs in the 2025 draft or there won’t be any viable QBs like 2022 and we’ll draft a non QB first.

I think by default he’ll get this year and next and then 2026 we’ll go all in on a QB.

14 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

He’s just a proven liar who I don’t think should be used as a valid source for anything. In this instance, he was used as a source that the Panthers were in love with Stroud and then got “scammed” by Bryce Young into changing their minds. 

Ah I see, I’ve been following him since Watson was linked to us, the longer I follow, the more I see him make a fool of himself. 

15 hours ago, strato said:

I'm not worked up about this but I had a little beef with his reporting or whatever it is, and can’t remember specifically what it was. A year or so ago maybe. It was something about Wilks or maybe Reich, but I thought the way he presented it was pretty slanted and I disagreed with the facts as he presented them, more or less. I believe it was an audio spot with FNZ.

I took note that this guy was maybe all about some kind of agenda to be distorting the reality to make a story more appealing. 

I apologize for my wording of worked up, I couldn’t think of a better way to phrase that sentence in regards to his post. I’m not very smart.

Albright will always slant things to make him self look right. 

• Beer 1

Bryce won't make it to 2025 as a starter at the rate he is going. I think some people still aren't acknowledging just how bad of year that was for a qb last year. There absolutely cannot be a repeat performance. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce won't make it to 2025 as a starter at the rate he is going. I think some people still aren't acknowledging just how bad of year that was for a qb last year. There absolutely cannot be a repeat performance. 

I just want him to be massively improved or just completely suck ass again. No half steps. The biggest thing I want out of this season is clarity at QB. Do we have one or do we need one? I think it's highly likely the latter, but let's just definitively find out one way or the other please.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)

Here's a dude trying to defend his "flashes", take it as you will. I think nfl is blocking the embed. Looks like late/under

thrown passes that would require some intense acrobatics aside from Mingo doing some dumb poo sprinkled in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RhRu-U9V9o&ab_channel=KeepPurring%3AACarolinaPanthersPodcast

Edited by Jackie Lee
  • Pie 1

On 5/29/2024 at 3:42 AM, Jackie Lee said:

What's going on with the lack of media at OTA's? I hope they're not doing another hiding/coddling thing until they're forced to play publicly 

I mean in this economy, companies have to be smarter with their spending. Sending reporters to Charlotte to cover a moribund, Pop Warner-level franchise is the ultimate waste of money that should get execs fired.

If the media were being kept out, they'd report that--it's the most self-important profession in the world. Even for the locals who know "Panthers suck yet again" stories get them no clicks.

Bottom line, no conspiracy here. They're just not worth covering.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Here's a dude trying to defend his "flashes", take it as you will. I think nfl is blocking the embed. Looks like late/under

thrown passes that would require some intense acrobatics aside from Mingo doing some dumb poo sprinkled in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RhRu-U9V9o&ab_channel=KeepPurring%3AACarolinaPanthersPodcast

I made it about 5 minutes, dude seems pretty insufferable.  But if you watch him through, even with a clean pocket his mechanics and footwork seem different on almost every throw.  Some he has a wide footbase and doesnt plant his foot, others he does the hop throw.  That has to get cleaned up for any consistency

• Beer 1