• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I fart in your general direction

Jangler

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7520961/Swedish-prisoner-warned-over-flatulence-protests.html

Guards at the Kirseberg prison, in Malmo, have accused the unnamed prisoner of deliberately breaking wind in a dirty protest against prison life.

Anders Eriksson, the prison's warden, realised that the inmate's repeated episodes of flatulence were "a series of concerted attacks" on staff.

The apparent motive came to light a couple of weeks ago when the prisoner was playing cards with fellow inmates.

"I had an upset stomach while I was playing cards but did not want to fart there. So I went over to the guards instead," the 21-year-old convict told the prison authorities.

When challenged over his behaviour and summoned for questioning, the prisoner claimed that his "farts were all noise and no fragrance".

He has been served with an official warning that future flatulent conduct towards prison guards will be punished.

Archived