• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anything worse than moving?

natty

I seriously can't stand this poo.

When the hell did I get this much poo and why do I have it?

The excitement of buying my first house and getting a great deal on it is ruined by the fact that I have to move in it.

:banghead:

Yeah, we are about to close on our first house and I am really not looking forward to having to load all of this crap up and move it. I am thinking about having a yard sell, selling everything and just buying all new stuff.

"EVERYTHING MUST GO, ASK ABOUT JUST TAKING poo FOR FREE!!"

moving is a great opportunity to purge a lot of crap! I wish I was moving, just for that reason!

I am looking at moving this Summer.

Hawk, you're right. It forces you to get rid of lots of stuff that you just don't use. I have already started filling up the trash container every week with "stuff" that I have been holding on to.

My last move, involved moving my home and my fiance's home into one home. $9,000 was the tab.

We then ended up throwing away half the poo we paid to move

It was a nightmare. Its taken literally several years to get truly settled.

Combining 2 homes into 1, is NEVER an easy thing. She always thinks your stuff is junk (I'm not getting rid of my beer can collection, I've been working on it a long time! or, What do you mean, I can't bring guns into the new home?) You think her stuff is to fru-fru! (I don't really want flowers all over the bedroom drapes! Does your dog really have to share the bed with us?) You might as well get rid of everything and start over. Saves on arguing a lot!

Archived