• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

The 360 just makes online play so prevalent and simplified that even jackasses like Doc Holiday and WhoDatJorts can figure the poo out.

That's the sweetest thing a Panthers fan has ever said to me.

By the way, I own a ps3 as well. I do agree that there are better games for the ps3. But Xbox Live is a much better online experience. The party-chat alone makes it worth it since i never hear anyone but my actual friends that i game with on a regular basis.

again my last post summed him up perfectly.

if you haven't watched Yahtzee yet, watch and be enlightened.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1703-Nier

Lolz....I have seen him before. Funny poo.

That's the sweetest thing a Panthers fan has ever said to me.

By the way, I own a ps3 as well. I do agree that there are better games for the ps3. But Xbox Live is a much better online experience. The party-chat alone makes it worth it since i never hear anyone but my actual friends that i game with on a regular basis.

So you're saying the only reason you own a 360 is so you can simulate socialization without leaving the swamp.

Switch swamp with basement and you have Doc Holiday.

I will still keep Live even though i am not crazy about Gears. The campaign was fun but the multiplayer was awful.

Anyway, Live is cheap. It's a little more than 3 bucks a month. Not exactly breaking the bank.

You just know if M$ couldn't charge to sell you moar DLC then they wouldn't do poo, just like those fags over at Nintendo.

PC isn't better at all. It has its own set of complications. But those complications being worked out by the PC now will benefit consoles in 10 years, when they finally come around to the things that make PC light years ahead of consoles now.

PC gaming isn't better than console gaming. Its just 10 years ahead of console gaming. If you want an advanced gaming experience, then go PC. If you want some half-assed homogenized plug n play redundant gaming experience that you just slap together easier than a set of tinker toys, then go console.

Consoles are so easy a 2 year old can do it. And often do. Literally. That's why wrestling fans have no problem accomplishing the assembly of an Xbox 360 system or Wii or PS3. ANY fugIN BODY IN THE WORLD CAN DO IT. YOU CAN TRAIN A fuging MONEKY TO HOOK UP A CONSOLE AND PLAY IT. THEN PAY THEM IN CIGARETTES.

PC games? Entirely different beast. You gotta be at least 8 years old to even begin to comprehend what it takes to maintain and keep a PC game optimized and running at max proficiency.

Different tools for different circumstances.

I could teach just about any two year old on the planet how to hook up and play any console.

A pc?

Yeah.

I play games on PC...always have and probably always will. BUT those things you mention are the major problems with PC games. Nobody wants to worry about all that poo which is why console gaming has leaped ahead of PC gaming in regards to the user base. PC gaming is on the way to becoming a niche market...if it isn't already.

Archived