• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

Or maybe I just view games as more than a simulated social experience where I play the same 10 maps over and over while a 13 year old screams in my ear, and therefore demand more from them.

I just have higher standards when it comes to games because I been there and done that. Don't take it personally.

Or maybe I just view games as more than a simulated social experience where I play the same 10 maps over and over while a 13 year old screams in my ear, and therefore demand more from them.

But dood, for 50 bucks a year plus DLC fees..you can't beat that.

I can't log on a CS:S server, or a UT3 server without having to download new maps.

For free no less. :|

And I'd have to say from the outside of the console wars looking in, not only is the PS3 superior hardware, basically a free blu-ray player, and made better, but it also has better games.

The 360 just makes online play so prevalent and simplified that even jackasses like Doc Holiday and WhoDatJorts can figure the poo out.

The Prince of Persia franchise is the only games that he's ever said he's liked, pulling out a review from him and saying "hey he think the game sucks" would be about as shocking as you hating another console game.

it's not, I watch his reviews for a laugh not as the biases to buy a game.

Damn, and here I thought Red Dead Redemption was a console game, AND I'd just paid it a complement, and you got butthurt about me paying a compliment to a console game. I'm totally fuging retarded. Can't wait for this PC exclusive to hit the shelves.

PoP is probably good if you're just loaded to the gills with repressed homosexual tendencies.

Archived