• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

Yeah, I chose release day shipping, but the email from Amazon didn't mention anything about a $20 gift card. Here is what it said:

I got a $20 card like this when I pre-ordered MW2 and they didn't talk much about it in e-mails. When you add something to the cart after it ships etc it should have an option to use it or automatically put it on there. That's how it was for me.

This is going to be a great game. Thanks for the Amazon link, pre-ordered today. Can't beat release day shipping. I can sit my fat ass on the couch eat pizza while some poor shmuck delivers my game to my door. And it is all for an extra $1.20 over store cost, which I would spend in gas getting to the store plus a $20.00 gift card, $5.00 MP3 credit and Golden Guns in the game. Win.

Gameinformer gave it a 9.75/10, I usually trust gameinformer reviews.

I find that i generally agree with most of their reviews. Although I am perplexed as to how Lost Planet 2 got an 8.5. The multiplayer demo was awful.

If RDR delivers everything as promised, I think it's a lock for GOTY.

Archived