• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

Looks so good. I'll probably wait for it to go down in price though.

Wait, what's this about a $20 Amazon gift card? I might just buy it then.

If you pre-order from amazon (and you can also get release date delivery) you get a $20 amazon gift card and the gold guns exclusive thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Dead-Redemption-Xbox-360/dp/B001SH7YMG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273599635&sr=8-1

I got an email from Amazon stating that I will receive my $5 bonus to purchase MP3's. WTF?

You won't get your gift card thing till it ships (which is when you also get charged). Hope you chose "release date shipping" too.

You won't get your gift card thing till it ships (which is when you also get charged). Hope you chose "release date shipping" too.

Yeah, I chose release day shipping, but the email from Amazon didn't mention anything about a $20 gift card. Here is what it said:

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order (omitted number) entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Promotion details:

Additional information on this offer can be found (omitted link)

Your $5 credit is valid towards Amazon MP3 album or single song downloads at (omitted)... For redemption instructions and additional information, click here (omitted) .... Amazon MP3 music downloads are available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Taxes apply in some states.

The promotional credit must be used by July 15, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

To a certain extent, your video card matters more than your mobo and proc when it comes to gaming.

I bought this PC I have.. about 5 years ago, so could I possibly just purchase a new video card? I asked a friend awhile back that, and he said I could, but it would be best to just get a new tower for a new processor and all.

Guess I could just upgrade this one then..? It's 2GB ram limited lol so it's old now.

New PC is gonna require a video card anyway.

Just have to make sure you got a decent power supply.

Lots of things go into a decision like that.

5 years is pushing it though. My mobo and proc are 3 years old and are starting to show their age. But the biggest thing holding me back is my psu.

Archived