• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

I am still trying to figure out why BFBC2 doesn't have co-op. You spend the entire campaign running around with three other guys in your squad.

Anyway, RDR looks like it's going to be a must buy.

May 18th! if you preorder from different places (IE. Gamespot, amazon) you get special shEEt. Which in all honesty should be available to anyone

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone pre-order it? and from where?

im trying to figure out which pre-order stuff is best.

When it comes to pre-ordering, you have a lot of choices:

www.gamestop.com - Pre-order bonus is the "deadly assassin outfit" (gives you a greater dead-eye meter regenerates faster)

www.amazon.com - Pre-order bonus is the "golden guns" (which gives you greater reputation quicker in the game... thus unlocking more missions)

www.bestbuy.com - Pre-order bonus is the "war horse" (this will automatically give you the best horse in the game at the very start)

In 99% of games the multiplayer is gay anyways. How many games is it really good in where you want to play it for more than 15 minutes? Maybe 1 or 2 releases per year.

Anyways, it will likely be a waste of time. The single player experience is where it's at. I just hope that doesn't suck.

When it comes to pre-ordering, you have a lot of choices:

www.gamestop.com - Pre-order bonus is the "deadly assassin outfit" (gives you a greater dead-eye meter regenerates faster)

www.amazon.com - Pre-order bonus is the "golden guns" (which gives you greater reputation quicker in the game... thus unlocking more missions)

www.bestbuy.com - Pre-order bonus is the "war horse" (this will automatically give you the best horse in the game at the very start)

yeah i think im gonna go with amazon. that way i get the golden guns and a $10 gift card.

Archived