• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption

The Other Colbert

I'll give this a shot when it drops on PC, but to me it looks like they've ruined a potentially awesome game by consolizing it with the 'trick shots' and 'slowdown'. Be damned if I'll use that hack pussy BS. Its a shame too, because the resources put into developing those gimmicks could have been put towards deepening content.

"I SUCK AT FPS BECAUSE I USE A CONTROLLERS."

Its true.

I'll give this a shot when it drops on PC, but to me it looks like they've ruined a potentially awesome game by consolizing it with the 'trick shots' and 'slowdown'. Be damned if I'll use that hack pussy BS. Its a shame too, because the resources put into developing those gimmicks could have been put towards deepening content.

Its true.

Yeah I think they do that because Rockstar's biggest market has been the 360. I'm betting the game will still be very deep regardless. They're doing the "dead-eye" thing to make the game feel a lot more like a Hollywood depiction. Same with the fact that explosions are going to be catastrophic and bodies go flying in the direction the bullet leads.

Its true.

All you ever do is talk about how much cooler you are because you play video games on a PC. Think about that for a second.

Anyway, Rockstar makes great games. I expect nothing less from this title.

I liked GTA IV's engine a lot better than San Andreas' but I enjoyed SA so much more for so many more hours. Every time I hear about Rockstar coming out with a new game I think of that awful game where you ran around a mall shooting people and it was so boring and one dimensional. :(

Never did try Bully. Looked like a really cool idea tho.

Bully was pretty good. Hardly memorable though. My favorites in the modern GTA series have been Vice City and GTA4. Never did get into San Andreas, but I played the hell out of GTA3 and VC, so by the time that came out I was tired of it anyways.

I've never thought Rockstar has made a great product, but the GTA games are generally good. Oh, and that one table tennis game..

But, I'll be shocked if this game turns out great. But, you never know. Here's to hoping it does turn out very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived