• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2025 QB Draft Class

*FreeFua*

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Go do this sh!t in another thread.

Then talk like you know football.

This kid is literally the most sacked QB in college football the past 2 years and you talking like he's a scrub.

It's amazing he's still standing behind that trash Oline. Just watch the hits he has taken this year alone.

55 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm not crazy about this QB draft.  I think we go the veteran bridge route to the '26 draft.  After two years of BY, I couldn't stand another year of baby steps.

prepare thy self for Russel wilson then

oof this is rough, very rough

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/_/year/2025/position/qb/sort/contract_value

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/_/year/2025/position/qb/sort/contract_value

I don't see it that way.  What's rough is another year of Bryce or some two bit rookie.  There's not a franchise QB in this coming draft.  Sorry, there's not.

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Then talk like you know football.

This kid is literally the most sacked QB in college football the past 2 years and you talking like he's a scrub.

It's amazing he's still standing behind that trash Oline. Just watch the hits he has taken this year alone.

I think he can play. I don’t follow him close (or at all really), but from what I’ve read I have serious reservations about his abilities to lead. A lot of finger pointing and trashing people.

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You can't tell me, in no particular order, that: Darnold, Brissett, Fields, Jones, Wentz, Garoppolo, Rudoplph, Heinicke, Rush or Wilson wouldn't be an IMMEDIATE upgrade over Gerber.

39 minutes ago, Martin said:

I think he can play. I don’t follow him close (or at all really), but from what I’ve read I have serious reservations about his abilities to lead. A lot of finger pointing and trashing people.

That's his father. I can't blame the kid because his father raised him to be like Prime.

His arm talent can't be questioned. I like that he's still standing after those sacks. Most QBs would fold. He keeps getting back up after every hit.

Right now my top 3 QBs are Ward/Sanders/Ewers. 

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's his father. I can't blame the kid because his father raised him to be like Prime.

His arm talent can't be questioned. I like that he's still standing after those sacks. Most QBs would fold. He keeps getting back up after every hit.

Right now my top 3 QBs are Ward/Sanders/Ewers. 

So was that a yes? His dad’s fault or not, he has to be able to lead.

I do like Ward and Ewers as well.

19 hours ago, 45catfan said:

You can't tell me, in no particular order, that: Darnold, Brissett, Fields, Jones, Wentz, Garoppolo, Rudoplph, Heinicke, Rush or Wilson wouldn't be an IMMEDIATE upgrade over Gerber.

I’d take shots on Fields, Zach Wilson, Drew Lock and even Trey Lance if they wanted to do the whole bridge thing

All these guys have legit NFL arms. The more this plays out I’m kinda coming around to the idea of a bridge QB for a bit and seeing what Canales can do

25 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’d take shots on Fields, Zach Wilson, Drew Lock and even Trey Lance if they wanted to do the whole bridge thing

All these guys have legit NFL arms. The more this plays out I’m kinda coming around to the idea of a bridge QB for a bit and seeing what Canales can do

Zach wilson for me, fields may have found his landing spot.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

Zach wilson for me, fields may have found his landing spot.

I just don’t know how Tepper is going to sell tickets next season. This is a business. To suck this much for the last few years and draft anything other a QB to inject life back into this fan base would be tough. 

The only other position they could possibly draft to excite some fans with a stopgap QB would be finding a bonafide WR1