• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2025 QB Draft Class

*FreeFua*

11 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Meanwhile, Milroe with a stat line at Camp Randall that should give us flashbacks: 196 and 3 TDs in the air, 75 and 2 TDs on the ground.

He might be this draft's AR, but a much better passer. 

We just got the wrong Alabama QB, that's all. Shouldn't stop us from taking the right one.

Milroe’s strength is the deep ball. Which is exactly what Canales wants to do.

Would be able to get Milroe in that Will Levis range in the draft. A QB that can throw the deep ball and use his legs is intriguing 

13 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Milroe’s strength is the deep ball. Which is exactly what Canales wants to do.

Would be able to get Milroe in that Will Levis range in the draft. A QB that can throw the deep ball and use his legs is intriguing 

Can he play within structure and hit on this short/medium passes constantly as needed? I know he was very raw coming to Alabama and I still feel like he resorts to his legs instead of reading pressures. I haven’t followed him much these couple games this year though. I just could see him as a Fields type QB…

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Can he play within structure and hit on this short/medium passes constantly as needed? I know he was very raw coming to Alabama and I still feel like he resorts to his legs instead of reading pressures. I haven’t followed him much these couple games this year though. I just could see him as a Fields type QB…

Yeah NFL Justin Fields might be a good comp. Although I think Fields throws a much prettier ball but as far as seeing things downfield Fields is blind. I’m not so sure what Milroe’s like in terms of reading coverages etc

Good question on reading coverages...I won't pretend to know how he's progressing in that area or what DeBoer requires of him. It does seem however that he so far is relying on his legs less than last year and he certainly has confidence in that arm. Major confidence.

Plus he already has a Georgia defeat under his belt from last year. 

Edited by BrisbanePanther

32 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Does Sanders even go in the 1st round at this point?

Each week it’s a different headache with this kid

Are you even watching the games bro?

So you blaming him for his terrible Oline? He's running for his life on his bad games. When they just give him a slight bit of time in the pocket he throws the best ball in college football.

Watch the games bro!

On 4/29/2024 at 4:45 PM, Martin said:

Milroe would fly up draft boards with a good year as a passer. I could easily see him go #1 overall if he makes a jump.

After Mac Jones and Bryce I would have to be really convinced before I drafted Milroy. I wonder if it is the Alabama system with so much talent that makes these guys look better than they are

Edited by Stuart Smith
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Are you even watching the games bro?

So you blaming him for his terrible Oline? He's running for his life on his bad games. When they just give him a slight bit of time in the pocket he throws the best ball in college football.

Watch the games bro!

Go do this sh!t in another thread.