• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2025 QB Draft Class

*FreeFua*

15 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

There's a lot of guys with all the tools you look for that could be in 2025.  Thing is, their in-game ability to take command of an offense has only shown in flashes. And they have their flaws.

Carson Beck 6'4 220, above avg to great arm strength, great size, another UGA product or more?

Shedeur Sanders 6'2 215, above avg arm, playmaker.. is a diva presence a legit issue?

Drew Allar 6'5 240 lively, monster arm - outstanding measurables and tools.  Stuck in a bad offense/can he show more in big moments?

Quinn Ewers 6'2 205, above avg arm strength, showed some iffiness - big year ahead

Jalen Milroe 6'2 220, dual threat, great arm ... can he pull it together this year?

Cameron Ward 6'2 225, great arm, pocket presence, can be too aggressive but has a lot to love

Maalik Murphy will be eligible, big QB with big upside but I’m assuming he stays in school unless he has a great season.

Riley Leonard has a lot of upside as well and I expect him to look a lot better at Notre Dame. 

I’m also curious to see Connor Weigman at Texas A&M. He put up some solid numbers in limited games. 

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Maalik Murphy will be eligible, big QB with big upside but I’m assuming he stays in school unless he has a great season.

Riley Leonard has a lot of upside as well and I expect him to look a lot better at Notre Dame. 

I’m also curious to see Connor Weigman at Texas A&M. He put up some solid numbers in limited games. 

Leonard should be fun to watch this year.  He elevated Duke when healthy, is really athletic and unreal ball placement. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Leonard should be fun to watch this year.  He elevated Duke when healthy, is really athletic and unreal ball placement. 

He needs to stay healthy and put up some numbers and he could move up to the top part of the draft fast.  6'4" 215 with a strong arm and can be dangerous as a runner.  You know he is going to have some talent around him at ND.  They should be an interesting team to watch this year.  

• Pie 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm tired of weak arm quarterbacks. Allar or Beck for me. 

Recently the top of the draft has proven that except in very rare circumstances like Nick Bosa or Sauce Gardner, the pick needs to be a QB or a someone who can be an elite WR1. None of the other positions matter or hold as near as much weight compared to QB or WR1

Edited by amcoolio
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, amcoolio said:

I'm tired of weak arm quarterbacks. Allar or Beck for me. 

Recently the top of the draft has proven that except in very rare circumstances like Nick Bosa or Sauce Gardner, the pick needs to be a QB or a someone who can be an elite WR1. None of the other positions matter or hold as near as much weight compared to QB or WR1

Would you turn down a Peppers clone for a WR1?

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Would you turn down a Peppers clone for a WR1?

WR1's in the top 10 have had more impact lately than the pass rushers in the top 10. I also said rare circumstances like Nick Bosa. Would you take Ja'marr Chase or Aidan Hutchinson? Travon Walker or Drake London/Garrett Wilson? Both easy choices for me. Game has became a offensive talent league

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well Allar dropped 10lbs and actually looked a lot better. If he continues to play well he’ll for sure be going round 1. So…

Beck, Sanders, Ward, Ewers and Allar 

I assume these 5 will go 1st round. Unless Bryce has a massive turn around I’d like to think we’ll be able to grab one of these guys without having to trade anything. As we’re seeing though QB’s are going quickly in the draft and I don’t believe that’s ever going to change. These 5 could all end up going with the first 10 picks and it wouldn’t surprise me 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 2

On 9/2/2024 at 7:45 AM, *FreeFua* said:

Well Allar dropped 10lbs and actually looked a lot better. If he continues to play well he’ll for sure be going round 1. So…

Beck, Sanders, Ward, Ewers and Allar 

I assume these 5 will go 1st round. Unless Bryce has a massive turn around I’d like to think we’ll be able to grab one of these guys without having to trade anything. As we’re seeing though QB’s are going quickly in the draft and I don’t believe that’s ever going to change. These 5 could all end up going with the first 10 picks and it wouldn’t surprise me 

beck

sanders

ward

ewers

allar

garret n

moss

all of those dudes imo took a step forward to becoming a first round pick, its just one game but they didnt do anything that would shoot themselves in the foot

the moss kid kindof exploded out of nowhere

• Pie 1