• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My band is playing a show tonight in Charlotte

hepcat

Hey ya'll, my band is playing a show at Elwood's Music Hall (off Park road near Carolina Place) tonight starting at 9pm. We will be first so we probably will be starting about 9pm. If you're looking for something to do tonight, come out, have some bbq, and rock out! Feel free to check out our tunes on the myspace. We are kind of a punk/reggae/ska/rock band so....dunno if you will like us or not!

Dr. DP and the TrainRunners

Elwood's Music Hall

Yea man, played with them a couple times before as well in my old band Andy and the Jivers. We've got a show in Charlotte next weekend at Tremont with South Side Punx. If you're interested...

What's your band called? We should get up for a show.

Hey ya'll, my band is playing a show at Elwood's Music Hall (off Park road near Carolina Place) tonight starting at 9pm. We will be first so we probably will be starting about 9pm. If you're looking for something to do tonight, come out, have some bbq, and rock out! Feel free to check out our tunes on the myspace. We are kind of a punk/reggae/ska/rock band so....dunno if you will like us or not!

Dr. DP and the TrainRunners

Elwood's Music Hall

I just checked out a couple of your songs...props...you guys are really good. I really liked People Try.......Drink and Fight isn't really my thing but that is probably because I am just too old. :) Good luck to you guys...

I just checked out a couple of your songs...props...you guys are really good. I really liked People Try.......Drink and Fight isn't really my thing but that is probably because I am just too old. :) Good luck to you guys...

Thanks man! Yea the punk stuff isn't for everyone but I feel like our rock stuff can be more universal.

I thought you just told bands that unless they play in concord you aren't interested.

Just me? Ok, gonna go cry in my kleenex now.

<<<<heartbroken

:lol: I was going to say something like that.

I am going to catch one of your shows sooner or later. They always seem to be on inconveinent nights for me for some reason or you are playing on the opposite side of town from me. Does Mush still go to your shows? Maybe I will tag along with him one evening.

Well my Celtic Rock band I mentioned earlier is playing the Loch Norman Highland Games this year. The CD release party tomorrow is near University area too. FWIW

Mush still comes from time to time

At least that's what Amanda says

Well my Celtic Rock band I mentioned earlier is playing the Loch Norman Highland Games this year. The CD release party tomorrow is near University area too. FWIW

Mush still comes from time to time

At least that's what Amanda says

Let me know, I'm definately going to Loch Norman, I'd be glad to check you out. Shoot me a PM once you have more details please.

Archived