• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Blackhawks 6pm

Over/under on Aho or even his line sitting tonight? He sat out practice yesterday but he is Aho soooo…

I honestly think Rod wants to do it to see how the boys respond without their ace line. 

Burns did too but he’s got his iron man streak to protect. Not sure if it’s interrupted if he’s a healthy scratch. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You think Nadeau and Blake go? Or just nadeau?

I definitely think Nadeau and Morrow go, they may want to get Blake one more practice but I could also see Rod throwing Blake out there because of Blake’s background.

Blake spent a couple years with the Chicago Steel in the USHL so he’s likely got some friends and acquaintances in the area. Rod might just go ahead and throw him out there.

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I definitely think Nadeau and Morrow go, they may want to get Blake one more practice but I could also see Rod throwing Blake out there because of Blake’s background.

Blake spent a couple years with the Chicago Steel in the USHL so he’s likely got some friends and acquaintances in the area. Rod might just go ahead and throw him out there.

Well it’d be dope to see a pair of rookie laps today. 

As an aside we gotta figure out this Kuz, Necas thing. Hopefully Rod keeps Necas with Drury. But not sure how we get Kuz’s game up. He’s been playing great defense but it’s not really being impactful. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Well it’d be dope to see a pair of rookie laps today. 

As an aside we gotta figure out this Kuz, Necas thing. Hopefully Rod keeps Necas with Drury. But not sure how we get Kuz’s game up. He’s been playing great defense but it’s not really being impactful. 

Kuz has not been very good.

I don’t know where else to put him.

I like JAG, MSF, and I really liked Noesen - Drury - Necas.

That leaves a line of Svechnikov - Kuznetsov - Turbo.

Svech and Turbo have had some chemistry together at times, maybe they can lift Kuznetsov’s play up.

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Svech and Turbo have had some chemistry together at times, maybe they can lift Kuznetsov’s play up.

Hopefully his playoff magic turns on in the playoffs. I think svech and turbo would lift him. But I think Jarvis would up his impact way more. I know I know don’t split the GAS(Jarvis) line but I think Kuz would be able to feed Jarvis at the same rate as Guenz is. TT feeding Guenz to up Guenz goal game instead of Guenz being the feeder.

We brought Guenz in to be a scorer, give him TT distributing the puck to him. 4/8 Guenz goals are empty net with the canes. We need to get him a feeder. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He hasn't been horrible either though,keep in mind he was paired with both Svechnikov and Necas who were both also experiencing slups the majority of the last 10 games. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, PantherChris said:

F*ck please tell me you are speculating about sitting the top line lol

“Jalen Chatfield, Brett Pesce, Jordan Staal and Teuvo Teravainen (maintenance) did not play on Friday, but did practice on Saturday.

Sebastian Aho, Brent Burns, Jake Guentzel, and Seth Jarvis (maintenance) did not practice on Saturday.”

Rod is gonna sit the top line isn’t he. Which I get why he would. But it’s not really fair to Aho who just needs 2 points to hit 90.

Edited by Harbingers