• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New NCAA Football 11 Blog: Screenshots and Lighting

Rush23

Check out videos on youtube(or probably any gaming site) about the upcoming football game called Backbreaker.

If the greedy bastards at EA and the NFL didn't have a licensing agreement, this game would probably be the death of the Madden franchise.

And of course, the Panthers would still suck. :)

Check out videos on youtube(or probably any gaming site) about the upcoming football game called Backbreaker.

If the greedy bastards at EA and the NFL didn't have a licensing agreement, this game would probably be the death of the Madden franchise.

And of course, the Panthers would still suck. :)

I think if Backbreaker is a success, then maybe they will get the license or part of it to compete with EA sports.

• 2 months later...

Bumpin this thread.

Played the demo. Gotta say, it's pretty impressive.

Yep it's pretty fuging fun, not to mention the NCAA dev team already said they tuned a ton of stuff from the demo already (like the lack of pass rush and too many dropped balls) loving demo cant wait for the release of the game....locomotion really makes the game play SOOOOO much better....if anyone is thinking of doing an Online Dynasty for the 360 I would definitely be interested in joining.....don't care what conference it is I'll play as whoever really....

lol NCAA hasn't been good since PS2.

This.

I have both NCAA 09 for PS2 and NCAA 10 for PS3. There is almost no similarity between the two games whatsoever. The player movements in 10 are completely unrealistic and the gameplay itself is just slow. NCAA 09 is much better.

Instead of the online TeamBuilder, I think they should either put the FCS teams back in (I don't know why they were taken out in the first place) or better yet have an FCS Expansion pack for FCS fans.

As for the Madden/NCAA debate, I go with NCAA, just because the run and gun, spread option, flexbone and (my personal favorite) the triple option are so much fun to run and are unique to college football.

Archived