• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New NCAA Football 11 Blog: Screenshots and Lighting

Rush23

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/03/25/ncaa-football-11-blog-screens-and-lighting/

New NCAA Football 11 Blog, this blog details some graphical improvements, mainly linear lighting which does make it look more clean and crisp. There are 2 pretty nice screenshots. This is my favorite, details aren't too bad. Better then the Madden screenshots released recently...

ncaablogimageA550.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i buy madden for franchise mode. in madden 09, it sucked. i didnt buy madden 10, dont regret it. got through the season without playing it. until the glitches get fixed, i wont be getting it. NCAA all the way.

i buy madden for franchise mode. in madden 09, it sucked. i didnt buy madden 10, dont regret it. got through the season without playing it. until the glitches get fixed, i wont be getting it. NCAA all the way.

Exactly what part of NCAA10 was superior to Madden10???:confused:

ncaa > madden

i have bought ncaa every year since 2003. skipped madden for the first time last year. will probably do the same again this year.

It is Madden... just with a NCAA FB skin.

Same engine, same animations, same crap.

I won't be excited for another football game until they make a true football simulator with real physics.

Exactly what part of NCAA10 was superior to Madden10???:confused:

i wouldnt know, i never played madden 10.

madden09 franchise was so fuged up that i decided i wouldnt buy it. being the football fan i am, i needed a game and love college football so i got that. plus, im a huge fan of dynasty mode.

It is Madden... just with a NCAA FB skin.

Same engine, same animations, same crap.

yes, but dynasty > franchise mode

i wouldnt know, i never played madden 10.

madden09 franchise was so fuged up that i decided i wouldnt buy it. being the football fan i am, i needed a game and love college football so i got that. plus, im a huge fan of dynasty mode.

yes, but dynasty > franchise mode

Well if you never played 10 how do know if it was even good or not, FWIW it was a huge improvement over 09 and put NCAA10 to shame.

Well if you never played 10 how do know if it was even good or not' date=' FWIW it was a huge improvement over 09 and put NCAA10 to shame.[/quote']

because i read reviews and poo online telling me what the improvements were. i honestly thought gameplay was decent enough and dont care about gang tackles and improved graphics. there were just too many franchise glitches in 09 and none of those were addressed. as i said, i'd rather play dynasty over a madden franchise now.

Archived