• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nuke Hunting in MW2

Doc Holiday

Played for the first time in a while tonight and ended up 1 kill shy of a nuke in my second match, I was on a 24 killstreak and the other team figured out where I was and go figure they all start spraying the area I'm in and one lucky bastard catches me with what must have been one of the final 3 bullets in his gun, oh well better luck next time I guess.

I know. Shame it doesn't have that 45$ advertising and marketing surcharge, or it'd be the next big thing.

Still looks better than anything I've seen in awhile.

Well it looks kinda like a mesh of RSV/MW/BC2, You got me interested.

Btw Got another nuke again tonight, everyone dropped out before it hit, but I'll take it.

MW2 is pretty much stupid. I play it cause my friends do, and it's truly a very easy game. CoD4, is still far superior in terms of balance. MW2 was a game made for the masses, obvious by the inclusion of a commando perk that lets people knife from 25 yards away, care packages that give people 11 kill streak rewards, and guns that have no recoil. You don't have to be remotely good at this game to rack up kills and that sucks.

I watched the Breach videos and it has potential, and for 15$ bucks I think a lot of people will take a chance on it. That's how much the MW2 maps were.

Archived