• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nuke Hunting in MW2

Doc Holiday

Me, personally, I can't afford to go buy the latest FPS du jour so I stick with what set the standard and is still plenty popular.

Ditto, I haven't had any spare cash for games since I bought ME2 which was well worth it. And that's probably the only reason I haven't played BC2 yet.

You don't have to camp the whole time just run a 7-9-11 setup and as long as they don't shoot anything down right away you could get a very long killstreak, my longest so far is 30 (3 times) but that was off a 5-7-11 before I started hunting nukes, after I get 10 nukes I'm gonna run a 7-9-11 and see if I can go on a 40-50 killstreak.

Me dont know what you are talking about, but it sounds awesome...

I think my problem is that I have no friends that play, that are as good as I am. So when i play with my friends, they suck it up, and my team gets whooped. I end up playing solo, and am forced to play with random people.

I would love an opportunity to play with some real gamers....I am pretty damn good ya know....XBOX NAME: StinkySauce

Got 3 nukes in like 4 games and then about everyone started accusing me of boosting. I was the host and was just on a hot streak. Host makes it so much easier haha, plus I don't think any one of them had a launcher class. No joke, one game my Harrier got me to 17 kills from 7, so that one was pretty much a given.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finally got my 3rd nuke tonight, playing 3rd person team tactical on scrapyard playing demolition.

Class: The French Connection

FAMAS w/FMJ

M1014 w/extended mags

SOH pro

SP pro

Com pro

claymore

stun

it's a recent class that I've been working on for a while and it's damn near perfect.

As for getting the nuke I got the harriers in and only got 1 kill from that and then I got the chopper gunner and for once it lined me up perfectly to spawn rape them right off the back after it went away I only needed 1 kill and game over.

I've been very close many times since my last one but for some reason something always goes wrong , I've been killed 2 times at 24, earlier last night I had 21 kills when I finished my CG and killed 2 guys almost immiediatly afterwards and then I couldn't find a soul for the final 30 seconds of the game.

Got 3 nukes in like 4 games and then about everyone started accusing me of boosting. I was the host and was just on a hot streak. Host makes it so much easier haha, plus I don't think any one of them had a launcher class. No joke, one game my Harrier got me to 17 kills from 7, so that one was pretty much a given.

how do you know when you are the host?

how do you know when you are the host?

When the game is loading, if you don't even have to go through "setting up game" and instead go directly to "waiting for other players" or when you first start the game hit select as soon as you get in, and if you're the only person with 4 bars you're the host. (if you're the only person with 4 bars at any point in the game, you are the host, it's just easier to tell at the beginning). And all that means is that you get the best connection.

When the game is loading, if you don't even have to go through "setting up game" and instead go directly to "waiting for other players" or when you first start the game hit select as soon as you get in, and if you're the only person with 4 bars you're the host. (if you're the only person with 4 bars at any point in the game, you are the host, it's just easier to tell at the beginning). And all that means is that you get the best connection.

And will rock with a sniper rifle

Archived