• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Mixed Drink

Matt Foley

Water, barley, hops and yeast.

In all seriousness, I have been thinking about making some beer cocktails. I was watching "Three Sheets" with Zane Lamprey last night and these people in Tahiti were mixing stout with Kahlua. Sounds awesome.

Three Sheets is the god of all TV shows...

I just wish I could catch some shows I haven't seen... FLN doesn't appear to have his new episodes coming on this year.

this might sound weird...last summer I was drink beerqaritas....you take frozen lime juice mix and mix it with tequila instead of water....then add beer. Weird, yes....refreshing...hell ya...dangerous....ummm ya!

this might sound weird...last summer I was drink beerqaritas....you take frozen lime juice mix and mix it with tequila instead of water....then add beer. Weird, yes....refreshing...hell ya...dangerous....ummm ya!

Last night on "Three Sheets" they were mixing a witbier with some sort of lime liquor. Does indeed sound refreshing.

I like drinking bourbon and beer together -- not a shot thing. So I guess that's like a boilermaker.

Speaking of wierd ways of utilizing beer, has anyone made a beer bread? The yeast in the beer makes the bread rise and the results...just delightful

I just discovered this show -- and FLN -- last night. Watched a couple episodes and set a few more to record.

here's a tip: don't let the addiction to that show take over.. Once you see all the reruns, you're left wanting more.. but guess what, there are no more!

seriously though, it's a great show... one of my favorites... I hate that I don't foresee future shows making it on a network I receive. I could be wrong. Apparently I need the MOJO network.. whatever that is.

as for FLN, it has some good shows, like "15 bodacious backyards" (15 bodacious fill in the blank, they have a lot of different ones)... then again it has some I'll never watch, such as "Whatever, Martha!".. never watched it, but once you see the previews you'll know why.

Archived