• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

how many in a row?

Hawk

How many in a row to claim ownage?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many in a row to claim ownage?

• 2-3 is a good start
    • 5 and you are on your way for sure
    • 7-8 and you really have their number
    • double digits? No way someone sucks that bad!

Actually, it's either the 49ers over the Rams (17 straight) in the 90s or the Dolphins over the Bills, 70s and 80s.

That is, if you're insecure enough to see some score on a scoreboard as proof of your self worth. My Rams tried hard in all of those games.

how many in a row before you can officially call it ownage?

I know I bug my buddy Meat about the whole Seahawks/Rams thing...but seriously...what is the NFL record for most wins in a row over another team?

Not sure, as far as current streaks NE and SD have 13 game streaks over BUF and OAK, respectively.

Actually, it's either the 49ers over the Rams (17 straight) in the 90s or the Dolphins over the Bills, 70s and 80s.

That is, if you're insecure enough to see some score on a scoreboard as proof of your self worth. My Rams tried hard in all of those games.

lmfao... denial if I've ever head it..

Probably around the point where the losing team starts to overthink things, thinks what they know your doing, or crumbles when they have the momenteum or lead....

My guess give or take how many times they play in a year: Starts at 4....which makes some sense cuz in a best of 7, 4 games is a sweep.

Archived