• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Giants looking to trade for Brian Burns

2 hours ago, PantherChris said:

Burns was never going to be worth the price tag I'm glad we didn't pay it, you can get 1 sack every four games and 0 pressures from just about any URFA

And that's even with the fact he's not NYs primary rusher....

Only thing that sucks is not trading him in the Bryce package or to the rams....

(With DJ Moore our offense would be much better)

If we had beaten Tampa, if Ickey could have held up, we never would have been in a position to draft Bryce and would likely still have Darnold. Crazy. 

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Suleiman was against it and that got out, its not always a united front.  I mean morgan has receipts to bad decisions.  The dj johnson, dane jackson, Jammie Robinson etc.   Nobody is perfect but his "wins" so far are pretty limited.  Mike Jackson, Johnson.  But like I said he is behind a couple of disastrous decisions as it stands now

With Tepper its almost safe to assume that anyone who wasn't behind a big decision already got fired.  Team CJ Stroud hit the bricks a while ago.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

If we had beaten Tampa, if Ickey could have held up, we never would have been in a position to draft Bryce and would likely still have Darnold. Crazy. 

This narrative is pretty dang false I'm pretty sure it's ickeys fault Evan's had this stat line.....  

Screenshot_20240927_163303_Chrome.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dan was one of the FO guys that didnt want to trade him to the rams along with fitt.  

True, but since we can’t change history it is also ok to move on and say that with the options on the table this year I’m glad we finally traded him.

How nobody saw this coming I’ll never know. Burns showed last year that he doesn’t truly care about winning. He is not a winner and he is not a dawg. Winning is everything to a dawg. He dogged it and quit on his team in a contract year. Color me shocked that a quitter with a fat bank account has checked out. 

• Pie 1

There is no telling with Morgan. If it was serious dysfunction maybe he got hired because he stayed above it. I mean, who really knows? Could have been a number of things.

I need to see if this thing bears fruit. The pairing with Canales, the team building, what they do to get us out from up under Bryce Young and how they approach next year. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Suleiman was against it and that got out, its not always a united front.  I mean morgan has receipts to bad decisions.  The dj johnson, dane jackson, Jammie Robinson etc.   Nobody is perfect but his "wins" so far are pretty limited.  Mike Jackson, Johnson.  But like I said he is behind a couple of disastrous decisions as it stands now

Did Suleiman work directly under Fitt? I’m pretty sure they both reported to Tepper. 

52 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

How nobody saw this coming I’ll never know. Burns showed last year that he doesn’t truly care about winning. He is not a winner and he is not a dawg. Winning is everything to a dawg. He dogged it and quit on his team in a contract year. Color me shocked that a quitter with a fat bank account has checked out. 

I don’t know about all that.  Maybe he’s just not that great.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

... I started from page 1 not realizing this was an old thread and thought WE were trying to trade for him... 

that was a f.ucked up ride reading the comments with that perspective...

Sad Happy Hour GIF

54 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

His azz dawged it last night...collected a check...happy that ho is gone...

A couple of years ago we absolutely SUCKED and our team included:

Brian Burns

Baker Mayfiield

Sam Darnold

Hasaan Reddick

Derrick Brown

Taylor Moton

Ickey

DJ Moore

Donte Jackson

Jaycee Horn

Jeremy Chinn

Shaq Thompson

Frankie Luvuu

Chuba Hubbard

Christian McCaffrey

Looking at that now, was it really a lack of talent?

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

A couple of years ago we absolutely SUCKED and our team included:

Brian Burns

Baker Mayfiield

Sam Darnold

Hasaan Reddick

Derrick Brown

Taylor Moton

Ickey

DJ Moore

Donte Jackson

Jaycee Horn

Jeremy Chinn

Shaq Thompson

Frankie Luvuu

Chuba Hubbard

Christian McCaffrey

Looking at that now, was it really a lack of talent?

Have no fear Dave Canales is here!

Dave Canales open to playing Carolina Panthers starters in Buffalo, but  there's a catch | Football | ArcaMax Publishing

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1